my immigrant husban left our son and me , and hasn't paid income tax in 2 years the judge i go in front of ea?

ts in my husbans resturant they are friends how can i get help who do i call the judge won't listen to me because i don't have a lawer . please help my husban makes alot of money an knows all the right people . everyone is afraid of him so am i

Favorite Answer

Report him to the Internal Revenue Service. I'm sure he doesn't have connections with the right people there.

• HJW

where is your husband from? you cannot just call a Juge,you must either have a free attorney or one you can pay.

if your husband is out of the country? you need an international attorney,hope you have much money?

what does the fact that he has not paid incomes taxes have to do with you ? he is responsible and if he has disappeared? then you file for you.

if you had gotten a higher education, you'd be drowning in your money, but i dont think thats an option for you so too bad. Why did you marry this guy if you were going to be scared to of him later?

maybe his mexican *** got deported