Elayne
Elayne asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Is anyone else sick of seeing Susan Boyle?

Isn't there something more interesting to call "News"?

Oh believe me I'm not going out of my way to watch her, but I do like to watch the NEWS. (If you noticed I mentioned the NEWS in my question) I don't understand why they have to talk about her on the News every day. So, an ugly virgin can sing, what's the big deal?

the girl is a geek,

You sure are a pompous one! I wonder how you got to be top contributor when you don't even read the questions you answer. It must take up a lot of your time to go back and vote for your own answers.

Wow sweetpea,

Did I strike a nerve? Why does it have to be opposed to anything?

I just don't think it's worth being on the news all week long.

I don't think they should exploit Miley Cyrus as much as they do either...Does that make you feel better?

It's funny, I get the feeling that all the people who are defending her probably relate to her appearance-wise and that's why they use her for their new hero.

You're funny, sunshine!!

Best Answer

Ugh, I`m putting my hands up. I`m sick of seeing her. She`s uglier than a troll, in fact I think she`d be great for a role in a musical for Shrek`s wife.

Source(s): Paint her green she`d look great as Shrek`s wife

She makes me nauseous. I hate when she comes on TV while I'm eating. And her voice is not that great, I've listened to it without watching her at the same time and I still was not impressed. There are lots of people, ugly or not, that are good singers and don't get famous. Plenty of them come in and sing at the bar I work at on karaoke night every week, many which I think are better than this Susan woman.. plus she's weird, what was that hip swinging thing she did at her audition??

• L. L.

With so many horrible things happening in the daily news, I would watch Susan Boyle a million times rather than another story detailing killing, rape, torture, or economic woes.

It cheers me up to remember that there is hope in this dismal day for anyone to realize their dream. She is delightful.

ya im getting kinda tired of it becuz there r many ppl in the world that can probably sing just as equally as her or maybe better. plus, this morning i was wathcing the news and susan boyle was on it and when i heard her singing i really didnt see any "sparkle" in her voice. she sounded like a normal singer.and she does kinda look like a man... JUST MY OPINION!

I'd rather read about her than miley Cyrus or the Jonas Sisters! At least Susan can sing!

So an ugly virgin can sing? As opposed to what? You? An ugly virgin who can't sing?

Yes. I don't see the deal.

Yes.

She's an amazing singer, but seriously. Enough now.

• sc-mHm

oh well, too bad you're not talented too.. only perfect looks i guess

No one is forcing you to view and videos featuring her or her story. Don't watch the videos. That's what I do.

Amazing how easy it was for me to solve your issue.

You're welcome.

I am!