how many times in a row do you click your 'check mail' button?

Hello

*tap tap tap *

is this thing on?

Favorite Answer

tap tap tap, I know what I'd like to tap tap tap...sleep awhile and tap tap tap again.

• ?

1 time

Once. Have patience! Just because it's supposed to be high speed doesn't mean it is. And by the way, when they first came out with high speed i predicted that we'd eventually be paying extra for the same service we used to get at the regular rate.

Usually for me all the time; though mines been surprisingly busy today for some reason. A bunch of pervs out there today LOL

2 or 3 times..lol

Well, DANG! I sent you one...I'll have to re-send. Oh, but it'll be different, I don't remember what I said!

oh my god, constantly. its like obsessive compulsive!

• just once.. :]