Did Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano really say blonde hair, blue eyed Christians are terrorist?

Update:

zaphod73@att.net you are very annoying and apparently some child playing on the computer.

Update 2:

Thanks wyldfyr. I read the document and frankly that is terrifying and describes more than 50% of Americans. I am shocked.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Bobbi
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

She kinda said that:

Washington April 7th 2009 – A newly unclassified Department of Homeland Security report warns that A) Christians, B) Returning US Soldiers, C) Political supporters of candidates such as Ron Paul, and D) Supporters of States Rights, ....Are Terrorist Suspects, who have to be closely watched, and assessed as to the Level of threat they may pose to the Federal Government of the United States Of America!

( Or of the Former United States Of America, which I feel is more accurate an assessment and title! )

The report, titled "Right-wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment," is the very same report from DHS' Office of Intelligence and Analysis defines right-wing extremism in the U.S. as "divided into those groups, movements and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups)

• 1 decade ago

That would have been Brazil's president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva that blamed "white people with blue eyes" for the worlds problems!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No but she did divulge that her Italian roots are shining through when she told everyone that her favorite foods contain pasta intermingled with either a creamy alfredo or tomato based meat sauce.

• 1 decade ago

She may have said it to make a point, this sounds like a description of Nazis. Maybe she was trying to make a point about classifying all Arabs as terrorists by saying that you wouldn't consider all blonde haired blue eyed people terrorists.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bobbie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No, but they have the potential to be, just like anyone else. Terrorists come in all shapes, sizes and skin colors.

• 1 decade ago

No.

There was a report that was requested by the Bush administration. It was written by Bush appointees.

• 1 decade ago

No.

What fear-mongering liar told you that?

No one with more than one functioning brain cell would have believed it, of course.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, just Texans who talk of secession.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh. 5hit..

I'm on the grid...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Short answer - no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.