Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

How do you feel about The Department Of Homeland Security labeling you a "Right Wing Extremist"?

I think DHS is nothing more than a clique of "Worthless, Limp Wristed, Left Wing Momma's Boys and Girls" (the Democrat Party's wannabe equivalent of the old Soviet KBG or Nazi Gestapo). In their cream dreams.

Check out this video. I am the one at the end of the story behind the reporter with the sign that reads >REVOLT<>REVOLT<>REVOLT<

http://www.fox16.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?articl...

I am an unemployed veteran that owns about a dozen so-called "assault rifles" and I protested at a Tea Party. I guess that makes me an enemy of the state right? Anyone that serves their country are actually the enemy within, makes Democrat sense to me.

Hey whimsy, think I give a damn, I am on political chat all the time heralding my traditional conservative values. They know who I am and I fear not little bitty boy/man.

• NOT!
    Favorite Answer

Any real logic here at all? Basically typical liberal logic. Intensionally mislead, lie and state it as fact.

Yeah. Obama list ME Also - Because We Own a Harley, We Are Conservative Christians, We Own a Chevy SUV, and a 1-Ton Chevy Triple Wheel for our 40' Trailer that we Own! Plus we are self sufficient and Make our Money Honestly! Work! We EARNED IT! I Don't think that Barney Franks Idea of the car that he is designing would work for us?! NO! So Join the Club! Please Stay Safe! Peace to All and God Bless! Jane.

• McDoom

uh... the KGB and Gestapo were themselves extreme Right-Wing-oriented groups. The Gestapo in particular were based on suppression of dissent, encouragement of nationalistic pride, torture and interrogation, that sort of thing. The kind of stuff Bush was into, if you really want to go there... but most Libs are sane enough to realise that comparing Nazi Germany figures to Contemporary American ones on either side makes no sense.

Seriously, 'Russian' and 'Nazi' do not go together. They were ENEMIES in the war. Neither do they mean 'anyone I don't like'... you insult your own intelligence by making such ridiculous, obviously ignorant comparisons.

It didn't. Plenty of right wing extremists labelled my fellow veterans and myself wackos and a threat when we returned from Vietnam.

Bush created the DHS. Bush appointed the management. Bush requested the report that stated the obvious.

• whimsy

Well, given all the threatening rants on Y!A about rebellion and revolutions, I think DHS has focused properly. It is truly hilarious that all the loud-mouth conservatives have their IP addresses and identities known after posting such here.

Pay attention. It happened during the Bush years too. It's about figuring out who where extreme political opposition breeds and what forms terror can take. There are left-wing extremist profiles as well.

Bush ordered the report. You are not being singled out.

Yep, now the KGB is firmed up. It will be a nice compliment to the Politburo........yes, the Politburo

The stimuloot package is money that the governement disperses to bureaucrats who decide how to use with no accountability.

This is a wide open door to corruption.

Soviet Style Politburo revisited. The state of Illinois and the City of Chicago have been doing it for decades.

They put out a report that said the same thing about peace activists, human rights proponents and environmentalists. I didn't hear you defending their profiling and labeling.

What happened to the "I have nothing to hide so go ahead and wiretap me" crowd who thought it was fine for the DHS to profile, wiretap and spy on Americans? Do you have something to hide?

Well, the department of Homeland security has basically stated that any American loving supporter of the Constitution is a Right Wing extremist. At least we can be sure there are VERY FEW right-wing extremists in the Obama administration or in Congress.

I think it just shows how petty this Administration is. I mean honestly, labeling the other side as 'extremists' who are dangerous is over the top and ridiculous. Once again shows that Obama cannot take criticism.

i am what i am

and anybody who cares to have looked knows

but just because the administration and national leadership

has changed 180 degrees from what it had been

doesn't mean that the middle people have changed their values

and my guess is that the NSA people feel as comfortable about my loyalty to the constitution now, as they did during the reagan adnim