Does any one feel safe with Janet Napolitano in charge of Homeland Security?

I sure as he*l dont. Look at her!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Napolitano

Are people, especially from other countries, supposed to feel threatened when they look at her?

LOOK AT HER!

con man,

you are the bigot, my man.

i was CLEARLY commenting on the way she looks only to convey how unfrightening she looks to terrorist/illegals/anyone against this country for that matter. I laugh at your stupidity.

charles b,

I have NO idea what that streak is. NO idea. and that scares me.

Favorite Answer

She is dreadful to look at and even worse when she speaks. What's up with that skunk streak on her head? And no I feel as safe as I did when ole sissy boy Brown was in charge

it fairly is not any longer a count of feeling risk-free. I firmly have confidence that protection is an phantasm. on an identical time as there are issues we are able to do to guard ourselves we are able to by no ability be risk-free with out sacrificing mandatory liberty. What distresses me approximately it extremely is how extensively the record is written. It surely says that whilst you're against increasing federal government administration (i.e have confidence interior the 10th substitute), oppose abortion, oppose unlawful immigration or have served your united states of america in wartime which you're in probability of changing right into a violent extremist. to a pair greater beneficial or lesser degree this touches a great spectrum of society, no longer in basic terms suitable wingers. the easy actuality is that the official DHS place is that in case you disagree with the administration in any way which you're a ability terrorist. I also have a difficulty with this theory.

no

according to her everyone except the illegals are extrimest and potential terriost.they sure are doing their jobs. allowing 12,0000 or so illegals no questions asked in the country. how could that make anyone feel safe.

You are judging people by the way they look, and you don't like her because she doesn't look like you want her to look, and that is being a BIGOT. You know you can always tell a bigot, but you can't tell him much.