promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

explain the concept of personality?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Personality is a fiction built up as a 'fake entity' by human beings because they identify themselves with their senses and their emotions and their mind. Out of this identification and the experience of daily encounter with reality a 'personality' gets their feeling of existence. It is totally subjective because it is based on concepts and an artificial self image that let the individual react caused by ones limited and stored concepts to what ever shows up. These reactions and what has caused them is mostly not conscious and the individual is living them as part of their existence, turning around oneself and finding the reason for being hurt or feeling happy at the outside, but not being capable to see that all reactions are caused by ones own concepts and programmed self image.

The personality is not capable to go beyond ones limited built up structure, because receiving a kind of security and meaning out of it, the self defense is strong and will not allow influences that might reduce or change ones self-image.

Personality is a self containing system that in a growing process is loosening up its structure and in an analytical process of self knowledge the individual is growing beyond 'Personality' and might finally find its *source*. Trying to get out of ones personality *right now* is like a person standing in a bucket and wanting to lift oneself up with the handle.

BeiYin

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • danner
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Concept Of Personality

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

explain the concept of personality?

Source(s): explain concept personality: https://biturl.im/a5yzC
  • Betsy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Personality is the feeling that 'me' is your true self.

The feeling of 'me' is created via internal talk, or thinking to yourself with one's internal commentary about everything you encounter. Then from this incessant talk, feelings are generated according to what you are thinking. Good, bad, like, dislike, anger, happy, etc.

These feelings acutally energize your body muscles, thus you feel alive with whatever feeling you have.

the reason it is like this, is because you are not able to observe your own thinking and feelings and how you are reacting out of it. it's like living in a daydream or a story which you are constantly making up and altering when needed.

Thus the concept of personality is that you exist as this entity, which is actually only attachment to thoughts and feelings, or what you brain is capable of doing via it's mirroring nuerons. we learn by imitation, and then we become imitators, not realizing there is more underneath.

betsy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axr60

We believe in only one God, The God of the of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob God is one but He can manifest Himself in three different personalities: As the Father, as His Spirit, and as the Lord Jesus Christ (His Word) John Chapter 1 Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost (note: He did not say in the names) James 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. (Jesus and the Spirit are one) John 10:30 I and my Father are one. (Jesus and the Father are One) John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: BUT THE FATHER THAT DWELLETH IN ME, HE DOETH THE WORKS. (We all know that the Father was in heaven and it is the Spirit that was in the Lord Jesus). The Spirit and the Father are therefore one

• 1 decade ago

Habitual behaviors and enduring traits that are fairly constant for a person over a period of years.

• 1 decade ago

your ability and manner to respond to a particular or a set of stimuli.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.