Spiritually speaking, why are American Christians so arrogant?

Why do they assume the Authorized King James Version of 1611 (which was translated for a hypocrite British king) is the first Bible ever written and that the Bible is accurate only if it is in english? I have seen lots of them make comments just like that. Like the other languages don't exist. LMAO @ the... show more Why do they assume the Authorized King James Version of 1611 (which was translated for a hypocrite British king) is the first Bible ever written and that the Bible is accurate only if it is in english? I have seen lots of them make comments just like that. Like the other languages don't exist. LMAO @ the irony.

They are also known to call their country "God's country" and say that God blesses them. Why do they always sing "God bless America" as if God doesn't love the other countries? Does God really bless America and if he does what makes America so deserving of God's blessing? If there is any truth to this then God's country sure has a lot of atheists and murderers (the US consistently has one of the largest murder rates in the world). It would seem that the evilest of people are receiving all the blessings since the good people are the ones being robbed, pillaged, taken advantage of, kidnapped, over taxed, lied to, and murdered. On top of that the entire world sees the United States as arrogant bullies. The world hates and resents them.

The US of A has turned it's back on God so why would he bless it? Where are the supposed blessings anyway? I am no Muslim but it's interesting that they call the US "the Great Satan" and if these American Christian hypocrites even read the Bible they wouldn't be so arrogant to say the stupid things they do. Most of the United States citizens act just like their government which these same characteristics are detailed in their precious KJV Bible as something things that don't inherit the kingdom of God.

Gal. 5:19: Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20: Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21: Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Are not all those things above the same characteristics of the devil himself? Yes they are and you American Christians have those same characteristics. So if I am to take the Bible's word for it, all the arrogant hypocritical American Christians are the ones going to hell. Maybe the rest of the world will finally get so sick of these idiots and come together and knock them off their pedestal. I think these "loving peaceful Christians" need to be taken out of power and imprisoned until they die but that's just my opinion.
Update: Oh and lets not forget all their pictures of a whiteboy hippy Jesus. Then they go about seeing white hippy Jesus in chocolate bars after taking a bite of it. Doesn't the Bible say they are not to have, make, or worship images?
Update 2: Hey retardedgrandmother you call this a rant because you won't even attempt to answer the questions I asked. I asked the questions because I want to know the answers so kiss off if you are to much of a coward to step up and answer them. The arrogance that you just showed everyone here is what is in question.
Update 3: Then you change your name to R.G.? Are you trying to avoid the challenge?
Update 4: RG don't put words in mouth. That tatic won't work here reread what I said. I would love to see them taken out of power and thrown into prison until the die...you know like a life sentence...did I call for capital punishment here. You Christians are even devious in trying to make others look evil. You... show more RG don't put words in mouth. That tatic won't work here reread what I said. I would love to see them taken out of power and thrown into prison until the die...you know like a life sentence...did I call for capital punishment here. You Christians are even devious in trying to make others look evil. You cannot possible believe that your God is pleased with your tactics. Or maybe you can because you sin all day and then ask for forgiveness at the end of all your evil to other human beings and all is well. Is that not hypocrisy at it's finest? American Christians are not the same Christians of the Bible.