Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Does anyone else find it interesting how republicans always seem to like Jews & Hispanics around election day?

It's as certain as birds flying south for the winter. All of a sudden you see and hear some of the most racist of all people praising and claiming they want the best interest of certain minority groups. Right around election time.

No there's nothing racist at all about this question. I find it hard to believe that those Sarah Palin supporters, the base were so concered about the Jewish population.

Favorite Answer

Yeah when you see a guy wearing a shirt with the confederate flag saying how "he feels Obama is not good for Israel", you know its the its election time, like you said. Or when some social clubs who dont even allow Jews to join get so concerned about their well being,

Indeed, but what's always funny though....is when they do the conventions, and they try to zoom in on the BLACK republicans.

and they always find some total yahoo, covered in buttons, and dressed like a moron, right out of central casting..........

and we're suppose to believe he's really a REPUBLICAN!

You know they drive him back to the bus terminal, hand him a bottle in a brown bag and tell him to get lost, the second the convention is over.

• Since Republican's support the rights of all, I find your statement to be the ultimate in absurdity. Now go back to the drive-thru, you're holding up paying customers.

America today, almost as many African-American children

are aborted as are born.

A black baby is three times more likely to be

murdered in the womb than a white baby.

Since 1973, abortion has reduced the black population by over 25 percent.

Twice as many African-Americans have died from abortion than have died from

AIDS, accidents, violent crimes, cancer, and heart disease combined.

Every three days, more African-Americans are killed by abortion than

have been killed by the Ku Klux Klan in its entire history.

Planned Parenthood operates the nation's largest chain of abortion clinics and

almost 80 percent of its facilities are located in minority neighborhoods.

About 13 percent of American women are black, but they

submit to over 35 percent of the abortions.

You ask that like its only Republicans. The Democrat Politicians suddenly become pro-religion around elections too. Its called pandering and the Republicans in no way have a monopoly on it.

• John A

I do not find that interesting, but what I do find interesting is that you're on here bashing republicans. To me, you're just a ranting liberal with no facts or proof to back up anything you say.

Both partys are guilty of this.Not one of them care about anyone.

Only when the elections are going on it seems that we are really needed.Oh just so you know My father is mexican.

Just click on the line below to remove the hateful BS from your system.

__

I like them everyday. Since when are Republicans "some of the most racist people"? But I digress...

However, I do find it interesting how liberals are so obssesed with playing race and ethnic cards though. You people can't go a day without it, can you?

• 4 cee

Anoter racist liberal full of lies, god help this nation, were going to need it.

That's what you get when you vote based on race alone though. Next time don't vote for the black guy just because he's black LOL>