Anonymous

英文自傳翻譯....請幫忙. 贈 20 點

英文自傳翻譯~~請英文高手幫忙

我從小生長於和諧的家庭,經濟狀況小康,家人間彼此相處也極為融洽。自小就遺傳了爸媽生性開朗、不拘小節的個性,此種特質也使得我很容易與人相處,人際關係頗佳;父母對於我的管教採取自由發展的方式,而從小具有強列好奇心我,有更多機會可以不斷接觸自己有興趣事物,可以說自小就奠定了動靜皆宜的良好基礎。平時一個人的時候喜歡上網、看書,偶爾利用假日與三五好友到郊外踏青。

不論是平常和朋友相處,或是生活中的團體活動時,我常扮演著一個協調者的角色。我對自己感興趣的工作總是積極投入,一旦決定參與任何事務,一定會盡全力配合負責到底。從許多生活經驗中,我也發現一起合作的人對我的影響很大。所以,我學會了如何和不同個性的人相處,了解這個世界是由形形色色的人所組成,也因此更有樂趣且較偏好具有挑戰性且能和人接觸的工作。過去的工作經驗中,敏銳的觀察力讓我能細心入微的去體認客人的需要,建立維持與顧客之間的關係,也期許自己未來可以有更好的表現.

請貴 公司給我一個機會

抱歉增加....

工作內容翻譯 , 請幫忙翻譯成英文.

成衣主副料採購

安排貨物進出口

廠商議價詢價

對帳

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

圖片參考:http://l.yimg.com/f/i/tw/ugc/rte/smiley_1.gif

請我 外國老師翻譯的!當時他還以為我要找工作0.0

我從小生長於和諧的家庭,經濟狀況小康,家人間彼此相處也極為融洽。自小就遺傳了爸媽生性開朗、不拘小節的個性,此種特質也使得我很容易與人相處,人際關係頗佳;

I was grown in a harmonious family since the childhood, economic condition middle-class family, family's each other got along with also extremely harmonious. From small

父母對於我的管教採取自由發展的方式,而從小具有強列好奇心我,有更多機會可以不斷接觸自己有興趣事物,可以說自小就奠定了動靜皆宜的良好基礎。平時一個人的時候喜歡上網、看書,偶爾利用假日與三五好友到郊外踏青。

The parents' tube toward me teaches a way of adopting the free development, and has strong row curiosity me since the childhood, having more chances to get in touch with oneself to have interest thing continuously, can say from small have already established action proper good foundation all. Peacetime a person of the time like to get to the Internet, read book, occasionally make use of day off and 35 good friends to outskirts to have an outing.

不論是平常和朋友相處,或是生活中的團體活動時,我常扮演著一個協調者的角色。我對自己感興趣的工作總是積極投入,一旦決定參與任何事務,一定會盡全力配合負責到底。從許多生活經驗中,我也發現一起合作的人對我的影響很大。

In spite of is common to get along with friend, or live a medium group activity, I often play a coordinator's role. I always put into actively to the oneself's interested in work, once deciding to participate any business certainly make an effort to match with to be responsible for exactly. From many life experiences, I also find to cooperate together of person's influence to me is very big.

所以,我學會了如何和不同個性的人相處,了解這個世界是由形形色色的人所組成,也因此更有樂趣且較偏好具有挑戰性且能和人接觸的工作。過去的工作經驗中,敏銳的觀察力讓我能細心入微的去體認客人的需要,建立維持與顧客之間的關係,也期許自己未來可以有更好的表現.

So, I mastered how to get along with the person of different character, understand this world by the person of myriad shapes constitute, also therefore have fun more and prefer to have a challenge and can and the person get in touch with of work. In past working experience, the sharp observation power lets my ability elaboration extremely of realize guest's demand, the establishment maintains a relationship with of customer, also expecting to oneself can have a better performance in the future.

請貴 公司給我一個機會

Please give me a chance

• ?

如果你有需要中英求職翻譯自傳、面試、自我介紹或是推甄自傳等翻譯問題,你可以參考下面的部落格,那個部落格有分享很多實用的翻譯範例,對你的求職應該很有幫助!滿多相關資訊,滿實用的! 部落格網址:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007

這篇如何寫自傳,你可以參考喔:

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!w6gPRaOCFQVCeNg8iHiY...

I excel in the harmonious family from the xiaosheng, the financial circumstance is well-off, between the family member each other is together extremely is also harmonious. From small has inherited the individuality which father and mother natural disposition open and bright, not bothers about trifles, this kind of special characteristic also causes me to be together very easily with the human, interpersonal relationship quite good; The parents teach regarding me adopt the free development the way, but has the intense curiosity since childhood I, has more opportunities to be possible to contact itself to have the interest thing unceasingly, may say from small has laid the sound of something astir all suitable good foundation. Usually a person's time likes accessing the net, reading, occasionally goes for a walk in the countryside at the qingming festival using the holiday with 35 good friends to the suburb. No matter is ordinary and the friend is together, when perhaps in life group activities, I am often playing a coordinator's role. I am interested to myself the work always positively to invest, once the decision participates in any business, certainly will try to coordinate to be responsible. From many experience of life, I also discovered the one cooperates the human is very big to my influence. Therefore, how I have learned and the different individuality person am together, understood that this world is composed of the person of all forms, also therefore has the pleasure, and has the challenging by chance, and can contact with the human work. In the past's work experience, the keen power of observation let I could enter carefully micro realize visitor's need, established the maintenance with customer's between relations, also hoped that oneself future may have the good showing. Asks your firm to give me an opportunity