str8 edge™ asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Should Triple H be retiring soon?

1. HHH only use a few moves in a match, punches, knee to the face, spinebuster and pedigree. He keeps winning like almost all matches except if its not a one-on-one match or a title match. I think the last time he lost is at Royal Rumble match or his matches with Kozlov before Kozlov have his winning streaks ended by HBK.

Do you think HHH should keep winning or retire soon? Why?

2. Since HHH drafted to Raw, will DX be together again? Or do you prefer HBK vs HHH?

3. Do you want HHH to retains as WWE Champ at Backlash?

Favorite Answer

1. I dOn'T wAnT HiM tO kEeP WiNNiNg 'CuZ I tHiNk We ArE aLl TiReD oF tHe SaMe OlD **** aLrEaDy, bUt I tHiNk hE wiLl sTaY w/ ThE WWE fOr aT lEaSt 10 MoRe YeArS. AlThOuGh YoU GotTa AgReE tHaT He iS sTiLl iN a GoOd ShAPe.

2. PrObAbLy nOt. AlL HHH wAnTs iS tHe WWE TiTle. IsN'T iT ObViOuS?

3. I dOn'T cArE. He'Ll StiLl Be ChAmPiOn iN tHe FuTuRe.

I don't think so.A lot of wrestlers have kept wrestling well in to their forty's.Hell Ric Flair just retired at 56 that is 16 years older then Triple H.I don't see Triple H retiring anytime soon he isn't that old.And he seems to really love wrestling.Plus he is Vince's son-in-law so I'm sure when Triple H hangs up his boots he will still be involved in the wwe weather it be General Manager,occasional matches or maybe even him ans Shane running the company in the type of way Vince does.But I don't see all that happening any time soon I wouldn't be surprised to see Triple H wrestle well into is fifty's.

1. i don't think he would, Hunter would probably stick around since he still has the capacity to wrestle. Even if he retired, he would still be in the business.

i think Hunter should change his tone quickly, he doesn't have to win all his matches but at least make it entertaining. He never had a submission move!!!!!

2. I prefer DX first and then downplay a storyline HBK vs. HHH for Wrestlemania,

3. Yes, because Orton should win it at Summerslam.

I think HHH should retire soon. I would give him 6-8 years until retirement considering he looks in shape. He should retire b/c he has been in wwe for a long time and is just boring to watch.

I think dx might reunite after his feud with orton will be over

No,I want randy orton to beat HHH at backlash and become the new wwe champion.

1. he should Retire soon, he is trying to break Flair's record for most titles.

2. DX might come back on occasions, i hope so, the tag team division needs a savior like those guys and i miss DX, although it does go against HBK's religion, thats why they stopped it.

3. No, i actually hope Orton wins, then again, Triple H beat Orton at Backlash last year to become the champ, so maybe its the reverse this year,

He could be around for another 3 - 6 years.

DX will more then likely have one last run

No I don't want him to retain at Backlash

I think that you will see him retire tied with flair for championship or beat him by one.

Do you watch wrestling you can commentate the match by the wrestler who is in it they all use the same moves.

Hopefully they will stay out of each others way and just go about their business.

Gosh, I want that big, red nose ***** to either retire soon or stop winning titles, but I know that's not going to happen.

maybe bot retire but stop being a title hog

• .

I think it's time for him to retire. he had a good run