Should Janet Napolitano be fired?

Why does it remind me so much of Janet Reno?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, she should be fired. America hater and Homeland Secretary Janet Napolitano is using this report to monitor political speech. Every person she targets in this report is a person I know. Each of these so-called “terrorists” in this maniacal report is my good buddy. IF you believe in ANY of the following YOU are a THREAT to America:

Oppose restrictions on firearms.

Oppose lax immigration

Oppose the policies of Obama regarding immigration, citizenship and the expansion of social programs.

Oppose continuation of free trade agreements

Oppose same sex marriage

Have paranoia of foreign regimes

Fear of Communist regimes

Opposes one world government

Bemoans the decline of U.S. stature in the world

Upset with loss of U.S. manufacturing jobs to China and India

Can you believe this list? This is a scary list to me because this list represents all that Obama wants to have happen to America - these words, ladies and gentlemen, are FIGHTIN’ words! o_O

Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment.

http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Although, I've never thrown a brick or spat on a policeman and have been a law abiding citizen all my life, she suggests me and people like me, are potential terrorists. Meanwhile, real terrorists are resistance fighters of a man caused crisis, or some such BS.

Yes, she should be dismissed for incompetence. Are the Feds hiring idiots because we are all out of tax cheats?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, she's fine. But thanks for asking.

Did it ever occur to you that people can't be fired from their jobs just because you and three other people don't like them? If that were the case, how long would Dick Cheney and Don Rumsfeld have lasted?

• 1 decade ago

Yes! You cannot say stuff like that in her position. Fire HER and deny unemployment!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

should never have been hired in the first place - gov of state with worst record of dealing with illegals and she is busy teaching us to speak with political correctness (man made disaster - WTF??) and putting veterans and conservatives on a watch list... fired? she should be committed!

• 1 decade ago

No, at least we know she's a dumb as a brick. That's less dangerous than having a smart person in there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I must admit, she has displayed some rather fascist tendencies.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, next question.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, and deported.

• JoeBob
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

should have never been hired. obama must have had to pay a campaign debt

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.