How can I sustain my gpa in highschool while having fun?

I've noticed recently that my average has been dropping significantly ever since the beginning of the second semester. I know that my social life out of school is the cause, but I don't feel like sacrificing it in order to exceed in school no matter how important it may be. Is there anyway i can do, any strategy i can maybe do to raise or keep my grades i have now, while being able to go out and party and have fun?

• rs77
    Favorite Answer

Take what you want and pay for it. If you want to have fun and party every day now, you'll pay for it with your opportunity to academically excel and move onto the big leagues at some university.

But don't worry, there's still a future for people like you. You can be just like Uncle Rico in Napoleon Dynamite! Living in a butt-ugly van in some random Idaho wasteland, selling imitation Tupperware and cheap herbal breast enhancers door-to-door, filming yourself throwing footballs to buck up your self-esteem, and telling whatever moron willing to listen to you about how glorious your high school parties were. If that doesn't sound so great to you- don't worry. By the time you get there, you'll be utterly convinced that your life is as good as it gets. Ignorant bliss!

On the other hand- you could of course buckle down, budget your time, learn how to get more done in less time, and do what you must for a good GPA and still find time to have fun here and there. You'll move on, achieve, have the ability to go places, be somebody, and not have to worry constantly about where your next paycheck is coming from.

finish all your hw early maybe in class if you have time, either skip the friday night out and do all of your hw or do it saturday morning. not a good idea to wait till sunday in case you have to much to do.

Frank Zappa (70's rocker) once said "If you want to get laid, go to college, If you want to get an education, go to the library" Have fun!

Source(s): nope