ok my muslim friends i need answers, i feel like dying?

im so young only 18 years old,, im a senior in high school,and iv had bone and joint pain all over my body for a Month now ,, after 3 blood test, and some xrays, and questions,,a rhumotologist told me i probably have arthritis,, the pain is awful,and sorta came outa nowhere i first had symtoms of maybe a cold or flue or just virus,,but the pain got soo much worse my joints hurt so bad to the point i can barely move anymore, i walk slower than 90 year old woman, my feet are hurting my knees are so painful and swollen, my back hurts, my neck, wrist, elbows shoulders, ankles, i cant take it, im taking pills which are helping a little,but WHY,,,why me,, noone in my family has arthrits,,noone,,,i dont do sports, i dont do things that would over wear my bones, i havnt been hurt, where did this come from, it kinda hit me out of nowhere i havent been in school for two weeks now,, im so depressed,,, im always crying, and feeling bad for my self and my family,,,im making this so hard on my family,, i cry everytime i think about this,,especially when i went to see the rhumotoligst,,all i saw where old people,, and they all seemed in better shape then me,, i just cried the whole time i was there,,, im not a bad person,and im not selfish im caring i help people out especially old, or crippled people,, why would this happen, with no signs, and just become so bad,, so painfull,,how do i deal with this, im a healthy girl,,no allargies, diseases,infections, surgeres, and im still a virgin, so didnt get this from anything like that,,i dont smoke, dont drink,also they took a chest xray andxray of my feet and a knee,..they also took some fluid out of my knee, they drew blood, took a urine sample, and asked a questions,,im supposed to call them in a week to get the results..im Terrified........... also im 5'7 and i was 122 now im 115

im just angry..sad, depressed,,hurt, i dont know what to do

Best Answer

Don't worry sis inshallah you'll be better. If u r patient with this pain, and think to yourself, ok this is from Allah so I'm going to take it, Allah will reward u. Don't think of ppl who r better off than u, think the opposite. Ya u seem pretty bad off, but your Muslim brothers and sisters around the world r enduring way more than u r. Some of them r dying, being wounded, losing parents and so much more. Hey, at least u can walk right? I mean, if u couldn't, u think ur making it hard for ur parents now, but if u couldn't walk just think how hard your life and your parents would be. Hey go to YouTube and search bilal Phillips euthanasia. I'd send u the link bit I can't from here. It describes ppl in situations like u, and it tells u Allah puts us in pain like this bc it's a test. Be patient and inshallah ull feel better.

You are too depressed, this will hurt much. Take a break, change the air, walk on beaches.....etc.....

Treatment options vary depending on the type of arthritis and include physical and occupational therapy, lifestyle changes (including exercise and weight control), medications and dietary supplements (symptomatic or targeted at the disease process causing the arthritis). Arthroplasty (joint replacement surgery) may be required in eroding forms of arthritis.

In general, studies have shown that physical exercising of the affected joint can have noticeable improvement in terms of long-term pain relief. Furthermore, exercising of the arthritic joint is encouraged to maintain the health of the particular joint and the overall body of the person.

Hello

I am also 18 years old. I also have knee problems but my condition is no where as bad as yours. They prevented me from playing sports and running.

I have fought through it by believing I will improve. Prayer also helped me beat it back. My condition has improved and I feel it is the work of Allah.

I hope you get better.

Maybe you should pick up a Quran and start reading :)

• pray 2 rakat sunnah sis..even when sitting or in bed..it will be accepted inshallah

read Quran or listen to it as much as possible

make dua as much as possible and have your parents, especially your mother make dua for you

have someone close recite Quran while touching your head and gently blow on your face after each surah they recite

drink water as much as possible.

be careful sis and inshallah the best to you :)

this is all a test from Allah..we dont know why or how things happen, but things happen for a reason. :)

be patient sis, for the patient ones are from ahl al Jannah

Put it in God's hands. Worrying over the test results is not going to affect the outcome is it?

Take your medication as prescribed to help with the pain and perhaps try some homeopathic remedies as well after checking them over with your doctor. [1]

If the pain is not being controlled, see your doctor and seek stronger prescription medication and/or visit a pain clinic.

Chronic pain is a common cause of depression. Also, why don't you try seeing a professional counselor? Vocalizing your fears and problems can be very therapeutic...especially with someone who can help you sort yourself out.

I'll pray for you.

***

Psalm 61:1-4

Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Have faith and hope, dear one.

Remember you I'll in my next prayers.

Nothing more can I do.

No one knows God's wisdom.

Be positive and optimistic.

This cloud will pass.

And the sun will be shinning again.

Have faith and hope.

um yea well people all over the world have anthritis and its just fate. and to answer your, "WHY ME" question. well why not you. bad things happen to good people all the time. life is not fair. understand that.

Is this a joke?

You just asked the same exact question.

I hope this isn't a joke..cuz that's sick.

• Phlow

Why you? Well, why some one else?

• Lv 6

I answered you................