College financial aid?? is this a good amount of money for my first years tuition?

ok, my first year tuition is about $13,000, and my financial aid award letter said that it will give me a bout $10,000, im not sure if this is a good deal or not. I mean, the college is still in the same state that i live in right now, but my parents think thats its a little too much, and might want me to stay at a... show more ok, my first year tuition is about $13,000, and my financial aid award letter said that it will give me a bout $10,000, im not sure if this is a good deal or not. I mean, the college is still in the same state that i live in right now, but my parents think thats its a little too much, and might want me to stay at a community college instead. and im not to sure if the financial aid will cover my other 3 years at the university, or will it just cover my freshmen year, and thats it...??? im not to sure what to do or tell my parents...

please help me, i mean, this is only something that can determine the rest to my freakin life.. :\
1 answer 1