Department of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano?

Open letter to The Honorable Janet Napolitano Madam I heard your apology this morning on Fox News for "including" Military Veterans in the Right Wing Extremist "For OFFICIAL Use Only" Warning that has been released to local law enforcement and other government agencies. She says she... show more Open letter to The Honorable Janet Napolitano

Madam

I heard your apology this morning on Fox News for "including" Military Veterans in the Right Wing Extremist "For OFFICIAL Use Only" Warning that has been released to local law enforcement and other government agencies. She says she regrets "the inclusion of Military in this report" and "an apology is owed" . We are still waiting for it!

Does that mean you would not include Military Veterans in the Classified Version also?

People remember that this is the FOUO version and then there is the original report that these FOUO thirteen pages came from. That original is Classified (what level unknown).
Do you Janet Napolitano believe that US Military are potential Domestic Terrorists? I think you do.

To the Department of Homeland Security aren't we on the same side to defend this nation?

Why are Military members a threat? Because we have skills? the tools? The Abilities?

Does that make every female a potential prostitute? They have the skills, the tools and the ability?

In the report it mentions Timmy McVeigh. He was prior military. Does that also make every College Professor a domestic terrorist because of Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground?

I heard this once i don't know where but it seems to hold water.

A Government that fears its citizens should be feared.

TSgt USAF Retired