Help with the Holocaust Denial?

Can anyone tell me where I can find the original doctrine of Holocaust denial? (if there is one?)

Also do you think you can shortly tell me what the hypothesis of the denial is? and what does the denial present as proof?

Please cite your sources if you use any... Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Holocaust denial is a sad yet growing phenomenon.

It's basically this:

Hitler never killed 6 million Jews.

There was no mass genocide, just your basic war.

Concentration camps were made up tools for political propaganda by the Allies, and since who writes history gets to make history, they wrote that out in order support their cause.

I am Jewish and speaking secularly, you've got to be either be Ahmadinejad the Iranian president or a retard to deny the Holocaust. it did happen there is no denying it.

I agree with Showman. I think something like the "Holocaust" happened but it's been wildly exagerrated. By taking their share of the actual tragedy of the Second World War and building it up into this giant mythos, the Jews have derived enormous political benefit. Among other things, it gave them the State of Israel. It also gave protective cover to an entire generation of financial criminals like George Soros or the Goldman Sachs gang, allowing them to scream "anti-semitism" everytime anyone points out their sleazy, dishonest tactics.

The noted Jewish-American author Norman Finkelstein wrote a brilliant book, "The Holocaust Industry", exposing the exploitation of the tragedy by both zionists as well as conmen of the common sort. He followed this up with the equally brilliant, "Beyond Chutzpah: On the Misuse of Anti-Semitism and the Abuse of History". Both books are well worth reading.

Nimadan

Okay this is what I believe.The holocaust happened but it was exaggerated.

f uc k anyone who says the holocaust didn't exist. I had FAMILY die in the holocaust.

The Holocaust never happened, I think. Come ON, 6 million Jews in 3 years? I don't think that was even POSSIBLE.

Get off the computer

Go to your local pawn shop

and shoot your boyfriend

and then shoot yourself.

Source(s): Common Sense