Victoria C asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

can a rabbit eat mango?

i have a rabbit can she eat frozen mango?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Limited amount of fruit, about 1 tablespoon per 5 pounds of body weight per day: Apple Watermelon Raspberries Honeydew Melon

Pear Strawberries Cantaloupe Blueberries

Peach Papaya Mango Plum

Banana Grapes Pumpkin

here this should help i got it from a real website check it out!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Can Rabbits Eat Mango

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Rabbits can eat mango but in moderation. Rabbits do have a sweet tooth and love sweet foods, but they're not good for everyday treats. Given small amounts on a limited basis, your rabbit will enjoy this wonderful fruit as a special treat.

• 7 years ago

Mangoes are high in sugar and most rabbits have a real sweet tooth. However feeding rabbits too much mango or other sugary fruit will lead to diarrhea. This happens because rabbits do not digest sugar or starch very well. Instead bad bacteria that live in the digestive tract will quickly outgrow the good bacteria and cause digestive problems.

The primary diet of rabbits is based upon hay. This is because hay takes longer for bacteria to ferment so that it naturally balances and supports the growth of good bacterial populations in the gut. Adult pet rabbits are healthier and more active when they eat a grain-free and soy-free pet rabbit food that is fortified with chelated minerals and balanced with natural vitamins. This style of food will also greatly improve their fur quality and support long-term health. You'll see a real difference in the health and activity level of your rabbits if you exclusively feed them a properly balanced diet.

baby rabbit food Baby rabbits need a diet that is low in starch but high in fat like "mamma's milk" and balanced with quality protein to support their fast growth. Following these feeding recommendations will help your pet rabbit to be healthy.

So, can rabbits eat mango? Yes, but only feed them a very small amount as an occasional treat.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

can a rabbit eat mango?

i have a rabbit can she eat frozen mango?

Source(s): rabbit eat mango: https://biturl.im/iVEJc
  • 7 years ago

yes but never give a rabbit too much fruit rabbits can eat almost all fruits but they might not eat mango my wont but my old one did

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/UYSsW

rabbits can eat all kind's of fresh fruit so yes the mango it good for her but give it to her as a treat or in a fresh salad she will love it!! my little guy douse (lionhead rabbit)

• 1 decade ago

not frozen mango

but i think mango would be okay, because my bunny eats anything that's in front of him.

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It is ok to feed them weeds. My rabbit loves weeds. And no don't even try to give them mango.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No sorry there not aloud mago it is too watery even frozen!

And its got like acids inside it that is too harmfull for rabbits.. it would give her diaria and stomache aches an things like that!

dont give it her

they love carrots and cabbage though! try her/him with that instead x

good luck x

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.