Star asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

Should Janet Napolitano resign?

I foresee a terrible in Washington for this woman. I mean, accusing veterans of "right-wing extremist" activity, most of which amounts to only peaceful displays of extreme patriotism and organized legal "militia"? This is immature at best. Should Janet Napolitano resign?

• Bill
    Favorite Answer

Yes, she should resign. America hater and Homeland Secretary Janet Napolitano is using this report to monitor political speech. Every person she targets in this report is a person I know. Each of these so-called “terrorists” in this maniacal report is my good buddy. IF you believe in ANY of the following YOU are a THREAT to America:

Oppose restrictions on firearms.

Oppose lax immigration

Oppose the policies of Obama regarding immigration, citizenship and the expansion of social programs.

Oppose continuation of free trade agreements

Oppose same sex marriage

Have paranoia of foreign regimes

Fear of Communist regimes

Opposes one world government

Bemoans the decline of U.S. stature in the world

Upset with loss of U.S. manufacturing jobs to China and India

Can you believe this list? This is a scary list to me because this list represents all that Obama wants to have happen to America - these words, ladies and gentlemen, are FIGHTIN’ words! o_O

Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment.

http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

Open letter to The Honorable Janet Napolitano

Madam

I heard your apology this morning on Fox News for "including" Military Veterans in the Right Wing Extremist "For OFFICIAL Use Only" Warning that has been released to local law enforcement and other government agencies. She says she regrets "the inclusion of Military in this report".

Does that mean you would not include Military Veterans in the Classified Version also?

People remember that this is the FOUO version and then there is the original report that these FOUO thirteen pages came from. That original is Classified (what level unknown).

Do you Janet Napolitano believe that US Military are potential Domestic Terrorists? I think you do.

To the Department of Homeland Security aren't we on the same side to defend this nation?

Why are Military members a threat? Because we have skills? the tools? The Abilities?

Does that make every female a potential prostitute? They have the skills, the tools and the ability?

In the report it mentions Timmy McVeigh. He was prior military. Does that also make every College Professor a domestic terrorist because of Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground?

I heard this once i don't know where but it seems to hold water.

A Government that fears its citizens should be feared.

TSgt USAF Retired

Source(s): Bear

Yes, simply put.

She knew the language was flagged. And released it anyways- She allowed that. Accountability is something ..American politicians and hell most of the voting public no longer understand.. Both reports disgusted me. They should never have been commissioned - let alone released.

Obama is nothing more then another Bush who was Another Clinton.. Forgive me I dont see any change in the past years.. Obama's people and the democrats wants to spy and snoop as much as the Republicans.. I can think of Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich as the only people whom you can listen to from either party whom you can try and take their word.

So We had a resurgence of McCarthyism Under bsh.. And its continued under Obama though some now like to call it Left McCarthyism - Obama isn't a leftist and most democrats are right of center (use political charts and check issues they are not leftists)

So as Colbert said.. and ill update it CONTINUE to enjoy the police state.

• unrue

"you're doing a heck of a job Brownie!" Oops, I recommend, "you're doing a heck of a job Janet!" go away her on my own, the gadget is working, she has saved veterans, tea party contributors, patriotic snake flag fliers and all kinds of alternative honorable human beings from doing something like this. i've got self belief lots safer than I did a three hundred and sixty 5 days in the past understanding she is gazing those communities heavily. besides, he in basic terms controlled to get the device onto the airplane, why ought to that difficulty any persons. Max - i think of the element is that the media and the Left must be treating the present Adminstration precisely as they did the previous one. every time something occurred in the process the Bush Adminstration, all kinds of destructive comments have been made (remember Peter Jennings on 911) and all kinds of demands resignation. enable's start to coach an identical standards to ALL of our leaders.

Being from Arizona I feel I can give a good answer on JanO. When she took over being governor of this state we had a budget surplus of $2 billion. When she left we were $2 billion in the hole. In our welfare offices there was a flyer posted on their note boards that had big gold money signs telling what this state offered illegals. It included to name a few, housing, medical, cash, food, job training, rest homes, child care, and everything that would give anyone except citizens of this state a free ride.

Her answers to these illegals draining every dime of our cash was setting up speed cameras all over our state. The company that installed these cameras is from Europe takes between 75% and 90% of the take from these illegal cameras. They say if you don't know your rights you have none. I have gotten 3 of these tickets and being I have yet to see a camera take the stand I have tossed them in the trash.

Her other option was to put slot machines in our airports. This would have also generated cash for her love of the illegals but would have choose out of state citizens and wouldn't have effected the locals. But she decided to screw the people of her home state rather than out of staters. Should she resign. No you got her now and we don't want her back. Her position as border security is the biggest joke since the election of the Marxist who put her in a place she hasn't a clue to what, when and , how of what the job means. A bad joke as all his cabinet member are.

This is the very reason the DHS should have never been formed. It should be equated with the Nazi SS. She now wants to seize power and spy on Americans instead of real threats. If you read the brief you will see it makes everyone who is against the current administrations policies an extremist and a threat. What a power grab by the leftists.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/14/fe...

ABSOLUTELY! For her to have been assigned as head of homeland security is the worst joke EVER. I'm from Arizona and ex-governor, crotch licking Napolitano was an abysmal failure at doing ANYTHING to secure our border. In fact, Phoenix is #1 in this country for kidnapping by Mexicans for ransoms. Violence is at an all time high and we can thank Janet Napolitano. Head of Homeland Security? Obama could not be more out of his gourd on that pick!! And watch out because we might all wind up on her list as terrorists for even speaking of her gay/butch ***.

• amg503

It was commissioned during the Bush administration. In January, a similar report, except focusing on "left-wing extremists" was released.

While someone in the current administration should have cleared these before they were released, it wasn't Obama who commissioned them to be written in the first place.

• Don M

She should, although Obama is ultimately responsible for that chilling report. They seem to be setting the stage for a blacklist that includes all political opponents, however mainstream they may be. What's next? Reeducation camps?

Everyone associated with that absurd memo should resign together.