My blood sugar keeps dropping?

Ive been a diabetic for over 10 years and the last year or so it seems i have some random days where my blood sugar keeps dropping. I am not over dosing, and keep snacking. Last night I woke up with a frightening 35, and through out the day I had three more drops in blood sugar. Ive only dosed about 2 units for... show more Ive been a diabetic for over 10 years and the last year or so it seems i have some random days where my blood sugar keeps dropping. I am not over dosing, and keep snacking. Last night I woke up with a frightening 35, and through out the day I had three more drops in blood sugar. Ive only dosed about 2 units for the last 8 hours and have eaten breakfast, orange juice and soda so there is no reason to blame it on dosing too much insulin or not eating. I have heard of the honeymoon period but thats a phase that can occur shortly after diagnosis. Whats going on with my body? my dr just said sometimes the pancreas kicks in. But that doesn't sound safe.
Update: k, let me point out that I have been diabetic for 10 years. No I am not doing any activities to make it drop. I know the symptoms, and reasons sugar would drop and I wouldn't be asking if it wasn't totally unusual for me. Yes I talked to my dr who didn't have much to advise other than 'my pancreas... show more k, let me point out that I have been diabetic for 10 years. No I am not doing any activities to make it drop. I know the symptoms, and reasons sugar would drop and I wouldn't be asking if it wasn't totally unusual for me. Yes I talked to my dr who didn't have much to advise other than 'my pancreas sometimes kicks in"
Update 2: I am on the pump
1 answer 1