Department of Homeland Security - Janet Napolitano?

I thought a 'D.I.K.E.' was for for controlling or holding back the waters of the sea or a river not our Liberties and Freedoms.

• Bill
    Best Answer

I thought the same thing. America hater and Homeland Secretary Janet Napolitano is using this report to monitor political speech. Every person she targets in this report is a person I know. Each of these so-called “terrorists” in this maniacal report is my good buddy. IF you believe in ANY of the following YOU are a THREAT to America:

Oppose restrictions on firearms.

Oppose lax immigration

Oppose the policies of Obama regarding immigration, citizenship and the expansion of social programs.

Oppose continuation of free trade agreements

Oppose same sex marriage

Have paranoia of foreign regimes

Fear of Communist regimes

Opposes one world government

Bemoans the decline of U.S. stature in the world

Upset with loss of U.S. manufacturing jobs to China and India

Can you believe this list? This is a scary list to me because this list represents all that Obama wants to have happen to America - these words, ladies and gentlemen, are FIGHTIN’ words! o_O

Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment.

http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

• fertig

I help it and need it passes this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. This doesnt earnings criminals. Its assisting pupils be efficient in direction of this us of a. They have been raised right here and comprehend no longer the rest yet usa. maximum of this young little ones didnt assimilate because of the fact incredibly they have been raised as human beings. You as adults may be racist and judgemental in direction of this concern yet incredibly your little ones are their friends. they're good pupils and a few are valedictorians worth of many scholarship, which ofcourse they dont take. and inspite of the rustic against them they artwork confusing and secure money so that they are able to flow to college. They wish and dream for the terrific. So even whilst human beings are yelling of their faces that their no longer properly worth it they nonetheless push on and study because of the fact they comprehend that sometime they'll tutor their properly worth.

I personally thought B*tch, was a female dog. Way before, it was ruled inappropriate. Can't win them all I guess..... I think Lesbians call each other D*ke as well. Got to love the"American" English language. Yea? Maby that's why so many Latino's refuse to even learn English. ( I was not being racest).

She plans on bringing in the New World Order by force very soon.

What a disgrace to America, she is even fuglier than Pelost, I did not think that was possible!

What are you, like 10?

• Rick

She was our Governor, and the OP couldn't be more right! and I'm 32