Frank Sinatra question?

Ok, I just need any information you have on him. I already know a lot (I'm a HUGE fan of his music) I just need some different views, opinions, ands facts. I would also appreciate some pics! Thanks for helping!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Eric
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Google is your friend, dude. 401,000 hits on Frank Sinatra bio.

Google images has 1,680,000 pictures of him.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=frank+sina...

#

Frank Sinatra Biography

Frank Sinatra Biography. Born: Dec. 12, 1915, in Hoboken, N.J. He wasn't breathing when born. Grandmother held him underwater until he gasped. ...

www.ratpack.biz/frank-sinatra/biography.htm - 35k - Cached - Similar pages

#

Frank Sinatra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[edit] Biography. Main article: Biography of Frank Sinatra. [edit] Early life. Sinatra was born in Hoboken, New Jersey, the only child of Italian immigrants ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Sinatra - 250k - Cached - Similar pages

#

Frank Sinatra - Biography

Mini Biography. Growing up on the streets of Hoboken, New Jersey, made Frank Sinatra determined to work hard to get ahead. Starting out as a saloon singer ...

www.imdb.com/name/nm0000069/bio - 67k - Cached - Similar pages

#

Frank Sinatra Biography - Biography.com

Learn about the life of Frank Sinatra at Biography.com. Read Biographies, watch interviews and videos.

www.biography.com/search/article.do?id=9484810 - 56k - Cached - Similar pages

#

Frank Sinatra Biography

Oct 23, 2006 ... Sinatra! The Song is You: A Singer's Art. New York: Scribner, 1995. Kelley, Kitty. His Way: The Unauthorized Biography of Frank Sinatra. ...

www.notablebiographies.com/Sc-St/Sinatra-Frank.html - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

#

Frank Sinatra Biography

Frank Sinatra is one of first all round superstars of entertainment business. A singer, actor, director and producer par excellence.

www.buzzle.com/editorials/3-27-2005-67666.asp - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

#

Frank Sinatra Biography - hotshotdigital.com

Frank Sinatra Biography - Frank Sinatra bios, Frank Sinatra tributes and Biography trivia.

www.hotshotdigital.com/OldRock/FrankSinatraBio.html - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

#

Frank Sinatra: Biography from Answers.com

Frank Sinatra , Singer / Actor Born: 12 December 1915 Birthplace: Hoboken, New Jersey Died: 14 May 1998 (natural causes) Best Known As: Singer of New.

www.answers.com/topic/frank-sinatra - 881k - Cached - Similar pages

#

Frank Sinatra - Photos, Bio and News for Frank Sinatra

Aug 1, 2008 ... Frank Sinatra Photos, Bio, News and Frank Sinatra Message Board on TVGuide.com.

www.tvguide.com/celebrities/frank-sinatra/150703 - 54k - Cached - Similar pages

#

FRANK SINATRA BIOGRAPHY

The Biography of Frank Sinatra. ... Would you please submit the latest Frank Sinatra biography to me? Thank You. Review the Artist Frank Sinatra. Your Name: ...

www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Frank-Sinatra-Biography/CD38C2F5828368DF4825691F00051ABB - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

• Pravda
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Like almost all people in show business, Ol' Blue Eyes got where he got due to connections. It did not matter that he had a great voice -- so did thousands of others. He got his shot through the mob! Others get theirs on the casting couch. Talent has little to do with it. OK, admittedly, if you sing like a crow you won't have any chance whatever. But, Frankie Boy had a voice, and the attention of the mob. What a combination! Just coincidently, the mob ran Las Vegas at the time.... what timing.

• 1 decade ago

he was married to ava gardner for a while

• Joe G
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Sinatra or www.sinatra.com

Check out these web sites

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I’m sorry to do this against you, but I do it.

www.justfuckinggoogleit.com

• 1 decade ago

I LOVE THE RAT PACK!! WHOAP!! DINO IS SEXY

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.