What is the best bot for Runescape for a MacBook? Free 20 Points if you answer fully!?

I would like to have a site with a free download, and multiple scripts, which include, but are not limited to

1. Mining

2. Fishing

3. Fletching

4. Agility Training

5. Woodcutting

If there is anyone who can answer these questions I would be delighted to give them the maximum amount of money the trade rule will allow. Please leave your Runescape user name in your answer, and I will contact you through your e-mail, or through Runescape.

Once again, thank you.

• iaga
    Favorite Answer

Firstly, you can't give 20 points away, and as an A level business person I want you to STFU, 'cause it's false advertising. Secondly, you can only trade over ~5K, depending on your QP - if you're botting, it's not going to be high - only nubs bot.

Thirdly, don't break the rules. They're there for a reason. Will all the new updates they're bringing out (including the hidden ones) you WILL get caught, and you WILL get banned. Granted, since you're P2P you'll only get a temporary ban - if you're ever F2P and do it, you'll get a perm ban. It's the way the world works.

And chances are there's no free & safe bot out there anymore - that works. Since the recent updates and the price rises throughout RS, most people are out there to scr*w you over and take you for all you have - using their trusty friend the keylogger. :)

Since you're openly wanting to break the rules and are desperate, I hope you do get caught and banned. So please, let us know how it turns out.

Runescape Agility Bot

I'm sorry I can't explain in full, but i'll try my best.

Use a program called "Runescape Auto-clicker" with a program called AC Tools.

the autoclicker is to keep you online and you dont auto log from not doing anything. the AC Tool program can be used to make your computer "click" certain keys at any timing intervals, this way you can set it up to target a resource with one key, and have AC Tool "click that key," then have AC Tool "click the key" for extraction of that resource.