Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How many girls have had sex while on her period?!?!?

Or how many guys didn't care a girl was on her period and had sex with her anyways.do you find this nasty or normal

I have never had sex while on my Period (and dont plan to)but I know a friend who has so I want to know your take on this

Thanks lots of loves

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have before, though I usually don't like to. The shower is a good place for that.

• Login to reply the answers
  • PB
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

um always, with every guy. the only guy i ever dated who didnt want to was also a terrible person who had bad opinions on women, though he tried to cover them.

But now I take the pill straight 3-4 months at a time so i dont have periods very often thank goodness. But it's still not an issue. It's really not a big deal, or a deal at all.

Scott it depends on how heavy but Ive never had it be very messy at all... no messier than the guy's spew is that's for sure. usually there's barely little evidence of it upon ... removal.

• ScottD
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

This is a really interesting question. I'm dying to hear the answers because I've heard of a few girls who love to have sex while on their period, and I know a few guy friends who have done it.

I hope this isn't a dumb question, but is it inevitable that it would be messy if a guy were to do this or does it just depend or what?

• 1 decade ago

I've known some who liked it and some who avoided it at all costs. It's an individual choice which I have always respected. If you remember a dark towel to put under yourselves, then what's the problem? Just bathe when you're done and wash the towel.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think it's kinda gross, but it turns some on. I just don't like the idea of getting covered in blood that's all, the actual period doesn't bother me at all.

• Zyzzyx
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I am male, but I have participated in this. It's no good because the normal lubrication is washed away by the menstrual flow.

• 1 decade ago

it happend to me once by accident.

my boyfriend didnt like it at all.

haha.

neither did i. i felt gross.

• 1 decade ago

if both of you really horny then both of u would not bother it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.