I received an email from WuTravel.com, and they interested to place their ads on my blog site.?

I'm not familiar with. How does it works? Is this true that I can gain profit in blogging. Here's there offer: 1) For sites PR >= 4, and Alexa in top 100,000, and site is travel topic related, we are willing to buy ads space from SGD 100 /month, and invite them to join our affiliate program 2) For... show more I'm not familiar with. How does it works? Is this true that I can gain profit in blogging. Here's there offer:

1) For sites PR >= 4, and Alexa in top 100,000, and site is travel topic related, we are willing to buy ads space from SGD 100 /month, and invite them to join our affiliate program
2) For other sites, we can only offer them to join our affiliate program.
You have one good site, but your site traffic is really low. Here is our offer, we are willing to invite you join our affiliate program,
and send you USD 50.00 as signup reward.
Here are main features of our affiliate program.
1) Earn 70% of recurring commission, averagely every hotel partner's ads click you will earn USD 0.30 - 0.50
2) Earn passive commission FOREVER. Every visitors, you brought to our site, generate any revenue in the future, you will ALWAYS earn 70% of them.
3) 2 Level Referral Program. Affiliates are encouraged to invite other sites to join our affiliat program, and affiliates will get 10% commission generated by other affiliates.
4) Payment sent out every month through PayPal, with minimun USD 100.

Thanks in advance!