Is it illegal for a 18 year old to "TALK" to a 15 year old?

the situation is she's 15, im 17. her parents are pissed off at her for there own reasons. they threatened her by saying there gonna call the police on me bc "im too old". Common sense would say were both minors so that clears that up....but once i turn 18 she will be turning 16 in a couple months... show more the situation is she's 15, im 17. her parents are pissed off at her for there own reasons. they threatened her by saying there gonna call the police on me bc "im too old". Common sense would say were both minors so that clears that up....but once i turn 18 she will be turning 16 in a couple months after that. Were not having sex.
Update: the situation is she's 15, im 17. her parents are pissed off at her for there own reasons. they threatened her by saying there gonna call the police on me bc "im too old". Common sense would say were both minors so that clears that up....but once i turn 18 she will be turning 16 in a couple months... show more the situation is she's 15, im 17. her parents are pissed off at her for there own reasons. they threatened her by saying there gonna call the police on me bc "im too old". Common sense would say were both minors so that clears that up....but once i turn 18 she will be turning 16 in a couple months after that. Were not having sex....Also..can they get a legal restraining order on me?
Update 2: we are exactly 2 years and 4 months apart