Do you drive? If you have, have you ever crashed?

I'm not old enough. And no :P

• A
    Favorite Answer

I'm 25 and been in one crash several years ago, where someone t boned my car with me and my daughter in it. We were in an intersection turning left, and the guy in front of me that was supposed to go left, changed his mind, went straight, didn't see me, and ran right into my passenger side, where my daughter was sleeping in the backseat.

One week ago, I was run into a ditch by some kid in a hurry to get to tennis practice at his high school which is just down the road. My daughter wasn't with me. I jumped out of the truck and ripped him a new one. He got out of the car and said I'm so sorry etc etc. I made him call his parents, and I called the sheriff. He was trying to pull out in front of me thinking his new fast car that his parents bought him for just getting his license, could make it ahead of me. If I'd have just hit my brakes, I would have ran right into him, but instead was left with running into the ditch to avoid the collision. I'm surprised that when I walked towards his car, yelling at him, that he actually got out of the car. I would've locked my doors if I were him. Though I wouldn't have hurt him, someone else in my position might have. If someone is screaming at you, and walking towards your car...STAY IN THE CAR. I was pretty tough on him because of the previous accident I mentioned, and he was pretty shaken up since he just got his license, and the sheriff didn't show much mercy. Hopefully I don't see him doing that again.

Yes, I drive and have at least 3 million or more miles under me with no crashes. . . lots of close calls, but no crashes. This includes driving: motorcycles, emergency vehicles, cars, pickups, 18 wheelers, ATV's and snowmobiles.

Yes I drive and yes I've crashed. Actually I've been crashed into.

Yes, I drive and although I've never crashed. . . thank God, I have had a couple of minor fender benders.

Yes, yes and I almost died doing it...