Is there a way to download fruity loops studio to your computer for free....old version r okay to?

my friend saw it on my computer

hes broke, he has a macbook pro is there any version of fruity loops studios for the mac or windows os that is free.......he doesnt care if he has an old version

Favorite Answer

FL Studio is written in Delphi, which does not run on a Mac unless you use Windows via Bootcamp.

And no there is no free version except the demo (in which you can't save projects but you can still export to wav/mp3).

The cheapest you'll get FL Studio is in image-line's online shop with 10% discount through this link: https://support.image-line.com/jshop/shop.php?offe...

No Mac version - it's windows only.

No free version apart from a trial.

It's a commercial software. Want it - buy it.

forget torrents i found it for free hit me up if u want it u gonna have to give me somthing in return because i spent nights constantly searching and it wouldnt be fair if i just gave u the link