Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

Where is the TAX CUT for 95% of Americans?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

For some reason I don't think you are the only American asking that question.

To answer your question to the best of my ability, some people have received a tax cut of sorts and are seeing a smaller federal deduction taken out of their pay checks. I myself, have not and I am defenitly part of the middle class. Furthermore, I can gaurantee it is not 95% of Americans as was his campaign soap box.

That is the problem not only with this president, but with many before him. You tell the people what they want to hear, or what you think they want to hear to get elected. Then once in office, you focus on the most important issue to you, the president, not all of the empty campaign promises. As you can see, BO's focus is growing the government, increasing spending and the national debt as well as punishing those who have been successful with increased taxes. It seems like a backward way to run the government and the future of our country, but then again, I am not the president, just an ordaniry citizen who in the mind of politicians, knows nothing about the betterment of our country.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they will let you pay about 10 dollars less a month in taxes on your payroll check . then raise cig. taxes by 1 dollar a pack, and in indiana they doubled the tax of alcohol tax this month to pay for some sport stadium in Indianapolis. then at the end of the year when you get back a tax check it will be less cause you paid in a bit less,,,,,,

• 1 decade ago

The cigarette tax cut, or the cap and trade tax cut, or the gasoline tax cut - ohhhh you don't mean the governments increased "cut" of our money ?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Have you been told, "I told you so yet". Can I say it? It's not going to arrive. When you yanks are so much in debt. I bet, most are missing those Bush "tax cuts", from last term.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Payroll taxes have been cut. I now have $13.00 less in federal taxes taken out of each paycheck.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

If you are working and paying taxes, you will see it in your paycheck. It started 4/1/09. If you're working maybe you get paid monthly and haven't seen it yet?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In the pockets of the top 5%.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dude,it is part of the hope that will change.get it.......smoke & mirrors to get the messiah elected.

• 1 decade ago

"The answer my friend is blowing in the wind".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.