nessa asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

how can i get phentermine?

has anybody talked to their doctor about getting it and if so is there a certain weight you have to be or any reasons they would tell you they cant prescribe it? i'm starting to exercise and diet and i heard phentermine will help as well.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, please talk to your doctor or visit some local weight loss clinic, It is the only safe way to get real phentermine. If you have the right BMI and your overall health condition is ok then there is a very big chance you could get a prescription for phentermine.

And please avoid all the online scams.

Please read about online phentermine scams before you send your credit card details to anyone http://www.weight-loss-boards.com/phentermine-scam...

Simply there is no more RELIABLE source selling phentermine online .. there are scammers selling you fake herbals or just fake and even DANGEROUS stuff.. (or the most common.. your cc gets charged and you get nothing in return as there is no.. I repeat.. there is NO RELIABLE place online to get phen anymore.. there were a few some years ago like Custom HRT(out of business) but not anymore....

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You have to be overweight for phentermine. The only reasons they would not prescribe it for you if you have diabetes or high blood pressure

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.