whodo u think will go home tonight on American Idol??? and also whos your favorite guy and girl on the show?

i think anoop will go home..... and my fav. guy is adam labert and my fav. girl is allison.

but i want know your opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Your Me!

i want Anoop To Go,

My fave is Adam And Allison.

I Want Danny To Stay but i don't really care about the rest,

maybe Kris (chris?) is cute he can stay too

XD

<3

I LOVE Anoop. I hope he does not go home. I want either Lil or Danny to go home. My favorite guys are Anoop and Adam. I like them equally. And I don't really like either girl. Lil is just getting old, and Allison.. I liked her voice at first but now I can't stand it.. She sounds like she's a heavy-smoking 50 year old, no offense. I mean she's talented and everything, just not my style. But yeah, all I can say is Anoop better not go home.

• Fav. girl is Allison, no doubt. I've been very surprised that she's been in the bottom 3 so many times. I see so many fans of her saying she should win, but unless people step up and vote, she's a goner.

Fav. guy is, by far, Danny. Sure, he's not a huge radio person, but then again, some writers have one or two big hits, and when people look that person up, they find songs that you don't hear on the radio that they like personally. Adam is tooooooo much of a stage performer. Definitely.

I think Anoop is going home.

• John

Favorite is Adam and Allison. I believe Lil should go home as she was the weakest, then Anoop will follow but this week he was better and got more positive feedback than Lil.

I ove Adam and Kris, Allsion is the best girl. I think Lil or Anoop is going home

i agree totally with you but i think lil's going home tonight. then anoop

• Erika

I believe you thoroughly. i think of and need that Jason Castro is going abode this night. He seems somewhat too laid decrease back for this opposition. My well known is David Archuleta. I additionally think of that Brooke is the worst.

• I think it's Lil's time to go.

my favorite girl is Allison.

favorite guy would be Danny.

i don't know who will get out, but my fave boy is adam and fave girl is allison too.

i dont know who will go out but i want adam to win

Source(s): american idol