What happened on the ninth of November 2001?

• J. J..
    Favorite Answer

When writing a date in numerical order the USA reverses the order of the digits compared to Britain.

9/11/2001 in Britain means 9th of November, but in the USA it means the 11th of September 2001 (11/9/2001 in Britain). In America the month is written before the date itself.

We all know what happened in America on "the US version" of 9/11 and I hope you were serious and not joking with this question as too many innocent people died due to the terrorism.

FYI - The ninth of November, 2001 is NOT written as 9/11/2001. Are you asking about 9/11/2001? If so, the answer would have to be the World Trade Center attack in which crazy Muslims piloted jets into the World Trade Center building while simultaneously attacking the Pentagon and the White House. The attack on the White House was never completed because the passengers counterattacked the hijackers and forced the plane into a crash landing in Pennsylvania. The ninth of November is written as 11/9/2001...

Source(s): Me, again.

hmm, 9/11 is significant in the United States, where I live. we care about september 11th, because a bunch of people died. No one I know died though. People also care about it because its the reason why our president started a little war.... But I dont expect anyone else from another country to really care about what happened here. I'm being honest. I personally dont really think about days where a bunch of people died in other places far from me. That may sound cold, but it's the truth. (oh and lol sorry if i'm post stalking you. i felt bad for giving you a **** answer on the boots question and you picking me as the best answer... and i couldn't email you a better answer, so i left a comment on there showing how i wear my boots with skinny jeans.)

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awZ7O

Nothing happened of historic consequence, I think you may mean September 11, 2001.

Remember remember the ninth of November

Gunpowder, treason and plot.

I see no reason why gunpowder, treason

Should ever be forgot...

i think i had a ham sandwich that day

"The northern Afghan city of Mazar-e-Sharif fell to the northern alliance in the first major territorial advance for the rebels against the ruling Taliban."

http://www.nytimes.com/learning/general/onthisday/...

Niels Jannasch, Canadian historian and museum curator died!