Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 1 decade ago

How to make some money over the summer?

I am going to college next year that is 40,000... I was awarded some scholarships and such, but the expenses are still high. What are some creative ways to make money? I have a job for the summer and pick up babysitting jobs, and I'm a good saver, so I don't need tips on saving. Just random ways to make money.. not to cut expenses because I don't spend much money except gas and occasional cheap activity with friends. I'm a college student now.

Favorite Answer

Try PTC(pay to click) ads,

Free money, avoid time wasting (filling surveys -- awk so long)

Check sites below to avoid scams and virus sites and stocker sites.

Check this for reviews of ptc sites

Note:Ones that pay tons of money for a short time are mostly scams. Think about it. How do they get so much money to provide the website and paying users.

All "o" is substituted with "y"

Check this for reviews of ptc sites

ptcdeterminatorx.cy.cc

scam-ptc-sites.blogspot.cym/

Source(s): Check this for reviews of ptc sites ptcdeterminatorx.cy.cc scam-ptc-sites.blogspot.cym/

you can try bukisa where you get paid for articles with a minimum of 250 words and also you are allowed to submit articles previously posted elsewhere by you. It is completely free with nothing to pay for so keep your credit card locked away. Just simply sign up start submitting articles and make money. signup here: http://www.bukisasignup.info

Best summer job, get a bartenders job cash on hand everyday,, If your hot flirt with your customers!!!

Plan a camp for kids. You can make it outdoor and tell everyone you baby-sit about it. Hope I helped!