How can i make myself lok pretty?

Ok this is me:

http://s599.photobucket.com/albums/tt72/loopy1678/...

I asked a question asking how is prettier and put a few pics of me and my best friend

and most of them said neither and other stuff like u shouldnt be posting pics on this and stuff like that

but i dont care so please dont say anything bout dat

Anyway...The question reli affected me ad i was wandering how to make myelf look pretty *note - i have got different glasses than the 1 in the pic*

Thanks = D

and by saying i dont care i mean that i shouldnt be posting pics on this

Best Answer

I must say your really pretty, and please don't listen to peoples nasty comments on here, just shows how sad some folks are that they have to type anger on a keyboard ;)

It seems to be your abit concerned about your glasses. Well here is a link for a video on how to wear makeup for people who wear glasses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91-EqPzSiRA

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=PlayList&p=9FAF45B097702C75&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=13

I hope this helps, unless you may want to try contact lenses and give makeup techniques a practise.

Second i think your hair is lovely, however you may be bored with it, so i suggest buying some hair magazines and choosing a style that you like or you can try online http://www.thehairstyler.com/celebrity_hairstyles....

This website lets you upload a picture of yourself and see what hairstyle suits you from a celebrity or model.

I don't want to suggest dying your hair, its one of those things that many regret however, why not try a semi permanent dye?? Im thinking something for brunettes, here are some colours.. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6EK0NxEpK4g/ScHCxhyQLWI/... and then i suggest you go shopping, but always make sure its semi permanent. It will add shine to your hair :D

I hope this helps.

Good luck and remember, your pretty already, keep your head up high.

x

Your not ugly at all

to make your self stand out more or look 'prettier' i would suggest maybe highlights and some layers for your hair

and mascara (and eyeliner) makes a huuge difference and you could try translucent powder which is like foundation but as your young you dont need something that heavy.

also maybe blusher or cheak and lip tint.

hope this helped...and you really shouldn't put yourself down so much you are pretty and the people who said those things are probaly just jealous :)

You ARE pretty. I think glasses look good on a girl so i dont think you need to change that. You could try changing your hairstyle, curling it or something. More blonde would look good on you or maybe even a dark brown. You could try going to a make-up stand like Mac or Benefit and get a makeover and then buy all the products they use on you.

Honestly though, smile and laugh lots and that will make you more beautiful then makeup and hair ever will. :)

Heey

Youu Are Pretty and shouldnt put yourself down

But if you arent happy with the way you look, try out some different hairstyles and different makeup styles. Maybe even some fake tan just watch out you dont go orange if you do lol i dont no why but i think people look different with fake tan on :)

Xx

People are saying stop posting pic because your jail bait.

You look really young and no one knows if u've asked ur friend permission to compare her on the internet. Well in my opinion you need a little make up but however i'm guessing things will change when u enter puberty.

you're pretty but here are some tips:

1) you would look great without glasses, maybe get contacts?

2) i would straighten your hair and maybe grow out your bangs

3) wear makeup (mainly eyeliner, lipgloss, mascara) don't wear too much

4) get a new wardrobe? stores like abercrombie, hollister, forever 21, etc. are very popular for your age

i hope i helped! (:

Okay honestly I can say you should get contacts and dye your hair dark brown and grow it out. Try some makeup to make your face glow.

get contacts.

maybe get some blonde highlights.

lip gloss always helps:))

eye shadow would look totally H O T!!

Good Luck and your really pretty=]

I know this doesn't help, but I think you look good how you are

I'd pound dat throat no I'm sayin