Myspace denied requests?

There's this person who I got on with before we went on Summer holiday and after that I don't see her much. In fact, hardly ever because she's gone to college and I've gone to college as well. She said "Hi" to me and all that and started chatting to me and I did the same back to her.... show more There's this person who I got on with before we went on Summer holiday and after that I don't see her much. In fact, hardly ever because she's gone to college and I've gone to college as well.
She said "Hi" to me and all that and started chatting to me and I did the same back to her.

Then I found her myspace account on browse and I added her to be my friend.
All of a sudden, my request had disappeared and she signed in recently so she must have denied it. Why??
Does she really dislike me or something? I have absaloutely no idea why because I never did anything to her. I don't like it when people leave you hanging for no reason. If she didn't like me, she wouldn't have come over to me in the first place and said Hi, being nice and all that.
I added her twice and she denied me twice, yet she has my friends on her friend page which I think is unfair. I do not message her constantly and I didn't annoy her at all.

I'm very confused? :(
Update: I guess I'll have to move on.
Update 2: I don't want to pester her sending loads of messages. She might just read them and not get back to me.
Update 3: No, she's talked to me quite a lot of times.