Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

The Apprentice : Fingers crossed Ben or James get fired this week, anyone agree?

Ben is such an arrogant ****, and thinks he's god's gift and really isn't, James is just a clueless nob who should have gone last week, I really can't stand either of them.

Favorite Answer

I Fecking Hate that Ben Aims - He should of gone last night - End Of lol

If as Ben says that he is the best looking, the others must have faces worse than an old trout. I still cannot believe that James admitted to having pissed himself in the boardroom on 'The Apprentice: You're Fired'. James should go, out of the two, he has no idea what he's doing, and slows the others down.

Both him and Debra should have gone in a double firing this week Bex - they both ballsed up with the rocking hourse and Debra actually had a sale if only she had negotiated a lower price in the first place so she messed up big time. No way could Ben have made the final - he is immature as Sir Alan said and is just a jumped up tw*t!! I am glad he is gone - Debra next week please and I will be happy!

• jo*

I so hope that Ben goes, he is so arrogant. James is ok, just goes on too much. I like Philip but not Kate, who he had a brief thing with during the show.

Debra and James need to go Ben will calm down a bit I think. James is pathetic nearly crying in week 2 and Debra's way too bossy

James has massive comedy value, though....mind you, so does Ben. And as he's so dazzling good looking (if you like midget Orcs) he ought to stay!

I'd prefer one of those annoying wimmin to go. I HATE Debra with a passion. The hard faced empty eyed beatch!

I think I would prefer James to go. he's such a blundering idiot.

There's not much too choose from any of them Aimee but either James or Ben will do me - oh and don't forget Howard who pees himself in the boardroom lol!!

• Yes I know what you mean - James is annoying and seems like a begger!! Ben just loves himself!!!

I would like either one of these or Debra - she is another who loves herself and tries to take over!!

• emz

i can decide who I dislike more ben or james I think james should go 1st though but maybe the show would be a bit boring without his gob

get that Ben out!! i hope he cries when sugar starts getting tough with him and tells him hes fired.