asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我翻譯一下我的文章,翻譯成英文!謝謝!(急!!!)

文章:

我最喜歡做的事是聽音樂,聽音樂可以讓我很快樂,聽音樂的時候我很快樂,甚麼事都不做,就只是聽音樂,當我心情不好的時候我也會聽音樂,聽音樂可以讓我的心情恢復平靜,忘記一切憂傷,每個人都有釋放自己心情的方法,我的是聽音樂,那你呢?

請各位幫我翻譯!謝謝大家!!(我很急)如果翻譯出來時間不道2分鐘,請各位大大幫我增加文章長度!

Rating
  • Sigma
    Favorite Answer

What I like to do the most is listening to the music. It makes me very happy. I like all kinds of music. However, popular songs are my most favorite. I think Joanna is the best. I know every song of hers. I can sing every single song of Joanna. Besides, I like violin and saxphone music. Whevever I am listening, I feel very happy because I don't have to do anything. Just sit down and relax. When I feel sad, I will also listen to the music. It can make me feel calm and peaceful, so that I will forget all of my sorrow. Everyone has a way to relax oneself. My way is listening to the music.

Source(s): myself
  • ?

~"★小語 ♀ ☆^~你好:

你要答案:

I most like the matter which does listen to music, listens to music to be possible to let me be very joyful, time I who listens to music is very joyful, what matter doesn't do, only listens to music, when my mood not good time I will also listen to music, will listen to music to be possible to let my mood restore tranquilly, will forget all sadly, each people will have release oneself mood the method, I listen to music, then you?

• 小楓

我最喜歡做的事是聽音樂,=I most like the matter which does listen to music,聽音樂可以讓我很快樂,聽音樂的時候我很快樂,甚麼事都不做,就只是聽音樂,=Listens to music to be possible to let me be very joyful, time I who listens to music is very joyful, what matter doesn't do, only listens to music,當我心情不好的時候我也會聽音樂,聽音樂可以讓我的心情恢復平靜,忘記一切憂傷,每個人都有釋放自己心情的方法,我的是聽音樂,那你呢?=

When my mood not good time I will also listen to music, will listen to music to be possible to let my mood restore tranquilly, will forget all sadly, each people will have release oneself mood the method, I listen to music, then you?

Source(s): 英文字典和我一點點的知識

Articles:

My favorite thing to do is listen to music, listening to music can make me very happy, listening to music when I am very happy, and do nothing, just listening to music, when I was in a bad mood when I would listen to music, listening to music can make me feel calm and forget all the sadness that everyone has a way to release their feelings, I was listening to music, then you?

希望對您有幫助~