malkc asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請語文高手幫幫我~很急~04/18截止 20點

請高手們幫幫我,請幫我把這篇自傳翻成英文,我後天就要面試了,我快急死了,請幫幫我~20點

評審老師好

我叫000,本身之出生地為台中市,父親是金融人員,母親則是公務員,於高一時我已取得電腦軟體應用證照,而高二時,為學習語言,決定赴美西遊學。

本身於大學時就讀財經法律系,而學校社團方面,擔任系學會幹部及法律服務社社員,在本班的畢業公演實習法庭也有擔剛演出。

本身想到旅遊服務中心工作的最大的原因是,我於高二時曾到美西遊學,誠如大家說的,出國一次就會上癮,所以之後不管國內外的旅遊行程,我都非常享受行前做功課的過程,而也因此常常受到旅遊服務中心的幫助,因此深刻體會旅遊服務中心的重要性,而旅遊服務中心也算是台灣的門面,我想把台灣最美好的一面向民眾展現出來,故我想在旅遊服務中心服務,讓更多的民眾受惠。而我真的很喜歡這工作,也很需要這份工作,所以希望評審老師能給我在旅遊服務中心服務的機會,謝謝

謝絕廣告,否則一律檢舉

Rating
  • 尚志
    Favorite Answer

Your excellence, evaluators and predecessors here,

My name is @@@, born in Taichung, Taiwan. My father is a financial employee while my mother works in the government( as a public servant). During the tenth grade of senior high, I'd got the certificate of software application; and by the time of eleventh grade, I'd decided to travel and study around American and Europe, to improve my linguistic ability.

I'm a graduate of the Department of Financial & Economic Law; and about my participation in student organizations, I was a head of one section inside our student council and also a member of the law service club; besides, I played a role with my classmates in our undergraduate public performance of the student court.

The incitement to persuade me most to apply for a job inside the Travel Service Center is the following. It was my eleventh grade, and I took a tour aboard to study, of course, schedule around American and Europe. Everybody knows that, once you step aboard, traveling will become an addiction itself, which(is) too hard to admonish. I enjoyed wholeheartedly, therefore, the process of beforehand preparation, about all my domestic or overseas journeys thereafter, and needless to say, experienced those generous aids from the Travel Service Center all the time. As a result, I comprehend thoughtfully now, the importance of its existence in Taiwan--(the) Travel Service Center represents the first impression of our country. And I wish, someday, that I can let people understand how Taiwan, my homeland, is beautiful.

Applying for a job here is my utmost will, that I can help those friends in need, like me, as a return. I'll appreciate and try my best to do this job , besides, I really like and need it. And, hope that your excellence could offer me this opportunity to serve in this center(, with you), thank you!

2009-04-16 08:55:09 補充:

把系會幹部head前面的不定冠詞a去掉

2009-04-16 08:59:39 補充:

兩個besides可以一個換成moreover

2009-04-16 08:59:44 補充:

兩個besides可以一個換成moreover

Source(s): 括號中是你用口語講的時候可以省略的