Are women really wearing this no pants look?

Check them out here - http://www.bloomacious.com/bloomacious/2009/04/tre...

They say it's in and celebs are wearing them - wonder if it's just a designer trend or if everyone is going to do it.

Favorite Answer

Definitely not in the top two pics, those are both singer/performers who always dress up in semi-costume. But yes, I have seen girls in my school who just wear leggings with a tee shirt, and frankly it looks horrible. It's like you're wearing stockings/tights with nothing over it! I've seen that on girls anywhere from 15 - mid 20's.

Never say never. Personally it is an unusual style. But look at the past fashions that have come and gone. Pants optional? Yes it can happen. Look at mini skirts micro skirts and the idea of being pantyless under them. Un heard of before and extremely sexual, but it has become a growing trend amongst young women. But this look can be pulled off with a nice pair of boots and a full length jacket.

I expect this trend will continue to grow. Mini skirts when they came out, caused quite a ruckus in society. I've seen Madonna, Lady Gaga and others trend setters wearing this no pant look. I don't think I'll be hopping on this band wagon, but I'm all for freedom of dress.

• Lilly

That is the worst fashion trend idea since wide legged pants.

http://www.splendicity.com/files/314/2007/09/rober...

If you do the poll it tells you that only 9% like that trend and everyone else hates it. Its not going to last long.

Not in regular life. No one walks around on the street like that. Especially not in the ones in the first two pictures.

That ridiculous trend of wearing no pants--courtesy of Lady Caca..I mean Gaga....

Eww can you imagine a really overweight lady doing this? Lol. I don't see that happening here.

I could kind of see it with some shirts, but I most likely won't be doing this.

I hope not. It looks great on the catwalk, but on the street??? Besides it is not for everybody.

NOOO

not unless its a bathing suit