Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

I need a summary could you help me??? PLS PLS PLS PLS =/?

Can someone summarize this for me? ( in eassy words so i can understand more) (( english is my 3 languese ))

tks i will give 10 points :) thank you

Independence Hall,

Philadelphia, PA.

Built in America, 1933-Present

In May 1787, 55 men from twelve states met in Philadelphia to revise the Articles of Confederation. At the outset, however, Virginia Governor Edmund Randolph presented a plan prepared by James Madison for the design of an entirely new national government. The proposed plan would lead to a four-month process of argument, debate, compromise, and the development of the Constitution of the United States.

On September 17, 1787, the final draft of the new Constitution was read to the 42 delegates still at the convention. Of the 42 men present, 39 affixed their signatures to the document and notified the Confederation Congress that their work was finished. The Congress, in turn, submitted the document to the states for ratification, where more argument, debate, and compromise would take place. The state of Delaware was the first to ratify the Constitution. On June 21, 1788, just nine months after the state ratification process had begun, New Hampshire became the ninth state to ratify the Constitution, and the Constitution went into effect.

In the two centuries since its ratification, many changes have been made to the Constitution. However, the basic premises on which the Constitution was framed--the protection of individual rights and liberties, limited government with separation of powers and checks and balances, the federal system, and judicial review--remain at the heart of the "living" document.

Best Answer

Independence hall is a building in Philadelphia Pennsylvania where the U.S. constitution was written. The constitution is the rules that run our government.

When the people met in 1787, the United States had already won their freedom from Great Britain. They were there to fix the old rules of government, called the Articles of Confederation. One person said that they should throw out the old Articles of Confederation and start a new constitution which is what happened. The men who were there argued for months about what should or should not be included. After they came up with a final copy, 39 of the 42 people there signed it. Then a 3/4 majority of states had to agree that this would be our new form of government. 9 months later the 9th state agreed to it and it became the law of the land.

In the two hundred years since, there have been many changes to the constitution. Thats why it was such a good way to run the country because the constitution can change with the times while staying true to its basic jobs. Its basic jobs is to protect the rights of the people and to keep the government from becoming too strong.

• arciga

Any corrupted infant-kisser or government valid , ought to get screwed. India ought to emerge as like a kingdom wherein the punishments must be very intense. Then purely a typical guy ought to spend his life luckily. I thoroughly help Anna Hazare. persons who does not help in my understanding is a thoroughly corrupted guy and doesnt must be a guy or woman.

everything is fine to me