Dizz
Lv 7

Have you seen your 1st Sign of Spring ? maybe ?

Some hummingbirds, Special flowers , or ...?

How about your signs the weather is finally turning spring like ?

Have A Great Eve , Friends . D :)

13 Answers

Relevance
  • poppy1
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Hi Dizz,

You can feel it in the air..Birds singing early in the morning,everything blooming,and wanting to be on the go and enjoy this Beautiful weather.. Lol..

A great day to go riding on My Harley..You Bet!!! Hehehe..Best thing is it's going to be in the 80's this weekend..I'm in California and yes I will be riding My Harley for sure My Friend..Lol..

Your Friend,

poppy1

Source(s): Little1
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yep, Thunderstorms every week now, and yes, 2 hummingbirds are at the feeders, I love them, I have two feeders hanging off the patio..they are the first ones this last week that has come around..Yea.

Spring means, spring house cleaning, what am I saying that is all the time. LOL

• Socko
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Here we go again, Dizz-again your question came to me as "?"-and I thought it was you again, and it was-what the heck is going on? Don't you have a Yahoo name anymore? Anyway, I have seen some absolutely beautiful daffodils breaking up through the ground! They are my very favorite flower of the spring! Pretty soon we will have beautiful flowering trees, and beautiful tulips! I love springtime, but I don't love the allergies I get from forsythia! Have a WONDERFUL Thursday my friend! I have been praying that you are feeling much, much better!

• 1 decade ago

so far, just the robins.That is always the first sign of spring. Hummingbirds dont come until later.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well, the robins arrived amid a cold snap. The hummsters usually arrive the first of April, haven't seen a one yet. Daffys are up, but only blooming on the south side of the house.*

Source(s): *it's been a very cold spring!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Zzid! Spring is officially on the Calendar! There was a bumble bee buzzing about outside of work today...One of my Co-Workers yelled, "Get it away from me, I'm allergic!" Yes, That is a sign of Spring in Iowa. ;-)

• 1 decade ago

Yes My Flowers are Budding

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I saw squirrels and birds in my garden! It was great, I love animals. There are tulips blooming in our front yard, yet we didn't plant them...

Oh, and pollen. I am allergic to it, so I broke out.

And my personal favorite- School is almost over!

:)

• 1 decade ago

My daffodils are almost ready to bloom. Maybe tomorrow it is going up to 15C here in Ontario

• 1 decade ago

dizz, yes, I have. A fly flew right by me today. Maybe it was heading for someone's soup. But no need to worry, it won't eat much---lol.

Source(s): Chicken Noodle
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.