What automaker do you think has the most passion?

Since I mostly favor those automakers who create cars with passion and devotion, I want to know what some of you think what automaker[s] has/have a lot of passion toward engineering cars. It's just a question out of curiosity, so please answer with your fullest opinion. No right or wrong answer!

• Ryan
    Favorite Answer

Has to be Ferrari. They've been successful making race cars, street cars, and street cars that feel as though they belong on both the street and track for longer than most automakers have been around. That's passion in my book, and they've never given up or sold out by making station wagons or hatchbacks (think honda style, not mid engine hatch).

In second place I have to go with my fav, BMW. Every one of their cars has some history in it, you can tell they were designed to be pleasing everywhere you go, everday.

Source(s): 1988 325i 2000 M5
  • C7S

Porsche.

They stuck with the same design for over 40 years with the 911. And they now have the best turbocharging technology and boxer engine technology.

That is a passion for design and engineering.

your not specific enough.

A passion for what... Comfort?..mercedes

A passion for performance?..BMW

A passion for reliability?..Honda

A passion for style?..Alfa Romeo

Be more specific if you want better answer..!

I think BMW have once again raised the bar..1 series coupe is amazing and they keep blending high performance with economy and reliability. Some of their cars are ugly too!