I need some really good drama quotes!?

any one who hates drama, as in school drama and relationship drama, i need a really good quote! please and thanks! :D

Favorite Answer

Drama is the specific mode of fiction represented in performance. The term comes from a Greek word meaning "action" (Classical Greek: δράμα, dráma),

"Save the drama for your Mama!"

"A drama Queen stands on an emotional high ground, reigning over all she imagines!"

A drama critic is a person who surprises the playwright by informing him what he meant.

Wilson Mizner

A good drama critic is one who perceives what is happening in the theatre of his time. A great drama critic also perceives what is not happening.

Kenneth Tynan

Acted drama requires surrender of one's self, sympathetic absorption in the play as it develops.

George P. Baker

Actually, the year anniversary of what you just heard, my son Grahame and I are going to be in a play together, and I'm acting for the first time in front of an audience that doesn't consist of a high school drama class.

Phil Lesh

• blunk

Good Drama Quotes

• Jo W

“I made mistakes in drama. I thought drama was when actors cried. But drama is when the audience cries.” - Frank Capra

“That grand drama in a hundred acts, which is reserved for the next two centuries of Europe --the most terrible, most questionable and perhaps also the most hopeful of all dramas. . .” - Friedrich Nietzsche

“Drama if I sing, drama if I don't sing. What do you do?” - Monserrat Caballé

“There should not be any drama and there is no drama.” - Thoko Didiza

“The PeopleSoft drama is just that: drama and chatter. Investors need to adjust their antennas and focus on the underlying fundamentals of the business.” - Gary Abbott

“It's hard enough to write a good drama, it's much harder to write a good comedy, and it's hardest of all to write a drama with comedy. Which is what life is.” - Jack Lemon

“Comedy just pokes at problems, rarely confronts them squarely. Drama is like a plate of meat and potatoes, comedy is rather the dessert, a bit like meringue.” - Woody Allen

“A drama critic is a man who leaves no turn unstoned.” - George Bernard Shaw

“When you make a drama, you spend all day beating a guy to death with a hammer, or what have you. Or, you have to take a bite out of somebody's face. On the other hand, with a comedy, you yell at Billy Crystal for an hour, and you go home.” - Robert de Niro

“As long as more people will pay admission to a theater to see a naked body than to see a naked brain, the drama will languish” - George Bernard Shaw

“The trade of critic, in literature, music, and the drama, is the most degraded of all trades” - Mark Twain

Links -

http://www.quotesdaddy.com/quote/467839/frank-capr...

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I need some really good drama quotes!?

Source(s): good drama quotes: https://biturl.im/Mibsy

the happ'ning place's at the Drama Club!

Better to have never loved at all then to have loved and felt its fall

Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.