Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

How amazing was Adam lambert in American idol!?

I am a huge fan if Adam lambert on American idol! I'm curious what do u think of him?

Favorite Answer

He's amazing, he's an idol and a winner right now!

• HE IS AMAZIIINNGGG!! He better win the show. he has the best voice and looks ;) I have him on my iPod, and I cannot stop listening to his songs!! Adam Lambert 2009 American Idol :D

I think he is the Best out of all the American Contestants EVER on the show. He is has the look, the charisma, mad mad vocals and a great entertainer. I have never seen anyone in AI before command the stage as he does. He just leave you wanting to see more of him. Not only will he win American Idol but he is the rising STAR to watch. Ppl have been comparing him to Freddie Mercury, Elvis and we might just have seen a legend in the making.

• lezah

He's the only one I look forward to watching on AI. He has the best voice and range. He has personality and attitude. He is original and current. Doesn't hurt that he looks good too. In various poll sites, he has about half the votes and everyone else share the other half. If that's any indication of the real votes on AI, he'll win by a mile.

I hope he wins. I hope he gets bigger than Underwood and Clarkson.

I love adam he's the best singer on ai he's got such an amazing range and he's the hottest thing I've ever seen he's so sexy and who ever said he's horrible go suck an egg idiot sorry I don't cuss

He is the most talented singer Ive heard EVER!!! i <3 him!!

Yeah im not a big fan of Adam either....i like Allison, Danny, and sometimes Matt

The emo looking freak needs to go! Sorry, but screaming like a girl in the mike and sticking your tongue out looking like a lizard is not talent. Dont know what that is, but he needs to go already! I'm so sick of him!

HE ROCKED IT TONIGHT.

He is amazing. He is the most well-rounded contestant on the show this season. I hope he wins!!

Answer mine??

AMAZING. Scroll a few down. Can I have an answer?