Ano Nymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

My penis got numb..should i be worried?

I was talking with a friend 15min. ago ,we were sitting on a bench,when i stood up i could feel my penis numb,you know the same thing as ur arm gets numb,when u touch it it feels like needles are touching ur hand or something...typical numbness.So i could feel that sensation when my penis glans touched my shorts...lol i was kinda scared this was the first time a thing like this happens..my penis getting numb..lol.So..this happend like 10 min. ago now im ok my penis isn't numb anymore,everything's fine.But can anyone tell me what the hell could cause such a thing.I am not circumcised (so that means my foreskin is covering my glans when not erect(like when this happen)) ,16 years old and still a virgin..

btw,when i touch my penis glans I also feel this sensation of numbness or how should i call it,it's more of a pressure kinda thingy,doesn't hurt but it's unpleasant when i touch my penis gland when erect or not..anything wrong with me?

Favorite Answer

I recommend you to go thru your doctor .

while searching i got this written on a website related to your issue of numbness.

The scientist outlines that the research studies showed that over 60 percent of male cyclists had genital numbness.

"Numbness is common because the pressure of the saddle can impair the blood supply to this area and put pressure on the nerves in the penis. This can also affect the man's ability to get an erection. There is a greater incidence of numbness and erectile problems in men who cycle regularly and over longer training distances. That is why it is important to rest intermittently during prolonged and vigorous cycling,"

Penis Numb

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

My penis got numb..should i be worried?

I was talking with a friend 15min. ago ,we were sitting on a bench,when i stood up i could feel my penis numb,you know the same thing as ur arm gets numb,when u touch it it feels like needles are touching ur hand or something...typical numbness.So i could feel that sensation when my penis glans...

Source(s): penis numb worried: https://tr.im/M1N0n

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/yJ5nn

In case you don't already know the facts, hopefully these will put you at ease. The average adult penis is about 5.5 inches measured with a string along the top from base to tip. Not only that, but the vast majority of penises fall within a normal range of about 4-6.5 inches. If all you've had to compare your penis to are the massive rods in pornos, then you have painted a VERY unrealistic picture for yourself. Most penises are daggers, not staffs, so learn how to "stab" with a bit of skill and everything will be fine! PS: you seem like a smart kid, so I'm sure you already know this, but please remember to practice safe sex! ;) Edit: judging bu the info you added, you are already very normal so don't worry about not getting much bigger. That said, you are still young and will likely get at least another half-inch by the time you're out of puberty, so you have no reason to worry at all! ;)

• Jamie

Sometimes sitting places pressure on nerves that supply the penile area and can cause numbness -- happens a lot to guys who ride bikes. Men who are worried about general sensitivity can use a cream with acetyl L-carnitine (like Man1 Man Oil) to protect nerves directly on the penis. Other than that, don't sit too much, and shift your position if you notice numbness!

Sometimes numbness occurs due to peripheral nerve damage in the organ, often due to trauma or rough handling. Using a top flight penis health crème that include acetyl L carnitine (a neuroprotective ingredient) can help restore lost sensitivity to the organ.

A numb penis can be a very frightening experience, but it's usually nothing to worry about. Try vigorously slapping your penis against a hard surface until sensation returns.

It's just the way you were sitting. You caused pressure on the base of your penis that goes back between your legs. If this has happened again since you wrote this a few days ago, see a urologist.

ive had it a couple of times you just cut the blood circulation of for a bit thats why it goes numb and tingly sensation go have a play .

Did you already tried Penis Advantage system? Go here : http://LatestPenisEnlargement.com . This might definitely help you!