請問 tansform 單字是甚麼意思?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
The Greggs have transformed their garage into a guest house.
The situation has been greatly transformed.
A generator transforms mechanical energy into electricity.
A tadpole is transformed into a frog.
/v. trænsˈfɔrm; n. ˈtrænsfɔrm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [v. trans-fawrm; n. trans-fawrm] Show IPA
–verb (used with object)
1. to change in form, appearance, or structure; metamorphose.
2. to change in condition, nature, or character; convert.
3. to change into another substance; transmute.
a. to increase or decrease (the voltage and current characteristics of an alternating-current circuit), as by means of a transformer.
b. to decrease (the voltage and current characteristics of a direct-current circuit), as by means of a transformer.
5. Mathematics. to change the form of (a figure, expression, etc.) without in general changing the value.
6. Physics. to change into another form of energy.
–verb (used without object)
7. to undergo a change in form, appearance, or character; become transformed.
a. a mathematical quantity obtained from a given quantity by an algebraic, geometric, or functional transformation.
b. the transformation itself.
9. the result of a transformation.
10. a transformation.
11. Logic. transformation (def. 5).
12. Linguistics. a structure derived by a transformation.
www.dictionary.com 是一個非常好用的網站，我們學校大部分的學生包括外國人都用這網站。Source(s): 自己, Yahoo 字典, Dictionary.com