Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Jason vs. Michael Myers?

FORGET Freddy vs. Jason

Jason vs. Michael!

Friday the 13th and Halloween

clash in a head to head combat.

Who would win? O.o

Favorite Answer

Michael Myers would win for several reasons:

1-Jason is a mindless dummb zombie, Myers is clever

2-Michael Myers led to Jason. Thats right, Halloween came out first and Jason was a copy cat movie several years later...lets see a guy in a jumpsuit and mask hacks people up? Hmmm....yeah Jason was a mimic

3-Jason actually did die...remember part 6 where he was in his coffin for years and got brought back by lightning? Michael Myers has never actually died, he just keeps coming

4-Both are evenly matched in strength so it becomes who is smarter...hands down Michael Myers. Remember he lured Laurie in the house he wanted her in, he didn't have to chase her down, he tricked her into coming to him.

• harlie

Jason Vs Michael

Even though Michael Myers is my favorite of the two you have to think that Jason is a zombie he is dead, Myers on the other hand is just a man. Myers is also much more vulnerable than Voorhees if you look at there durability feats Jason wins. Jason has been blow to bits and recovered, Myers has not sustained damage anywhere near those feats. Also the weapon choice Jason has a machete and Myers has a kitchen knife{Jason wins}.Even though Myers is probably much smarter and scary than Voorhees this will not effect Jason. However if you are talking about storyline Myers wins by a lot.... I will not go into depth with that but a huge game changer is Myers source of power is explained the power of thorn. On the other hand Jason's power is never explained. Overall the winner of the two would be Jason Voorhees, as he is shown to have sustained much more damage than Myers and he is a zombie a undead hockey guy compared to Myers is actually a man and alive making him much more vulnerable, I hope this answers your question.

That's a way better fight than Freddy vs. Jason. Jason and Myers are both silent, mask wearing bad guys. I think Jason would win, and for two reasons.

1. Jason has the revenge thing, because his mother died. Myers is simply crazy.

2. Jason's been my favorite for years. Not a strong second, I know, but a second none the less.

Good Question

I think that Michael Myers would triumph but it would be a fairly even bout. Jason for instance has the edge in knives. He carries a huge machete, where as Michael only has a kitchen knife. Nevertheless, Michael would use his cunning and intelligence to use Jason s strength against him, and eventually kill Jason for good. Also, the movie is on halloween, a night that Michael knows far better than Jason.

That would be the battle of eternity. Because, say Jason wins, he looks up and then back down, and guess what, Michael is gone, then later on he's (Michael) back stalking Jason, And visa versa.

But then again... Michael has that little girl in the clown suit as back up.

Nah, I still go with a draw, great battle though.

Wait, can Michael make Jason's mask turn his (Jason) head into snakes like in Halloween 3 (horrible movie)?

Michael Myers is stronger smarter and a lot more scary than jason he could beat the crap out of jason jason is strong but not smart so michael would end up winning this fight.

Mike is a dude who is tough, and rather smart, and strong enough to squeeze a guys head to breakage and somehow chop a petit sized woman head off with one slice using a kitchen knife.

Mike is a sneaky fellow as well, but getting a jump on Jason is like startling a grizzly.

Both dudes are rather damn slow.

But... on the other hand,

Jason has backhanded people across the screen and knocks peoples heads off with one punch. Wielding a machete, he has survived literally almost everything and has even been blown up but was able to regenerate his body by absorbing souls, I guess?

Mike is cool, but zombie Jason wins this scrap by a bit, if it was living Jason then it would be a fight, but Mike would Boo him to death. I see Zombie J vs MM going down as both dudes approach, Jason being a bit bigger at least than Mike, where then Jason takes a swing and Mike might dodge, and this could even continue until Jason gets his machete stuck in something but I believe that Mike won't be able to do anything to Jason whether or not Jason has his machete. Mike will come in with the stabs but then it'll turn in to Mike realizing Jason is more than an idiot in a hockey mask, and Jason, probably using his hands, could maybe even punch in to Mikes stomach or chest and pull out crap, or pop Mikes head off. The End

Their both of the same strength I like me both I would have to Michael Myers because he has no weakness it's just kill kill kill jason on the other hand thou very untouchable he has the weakness of water which makes no sense cuz in Jason takes Manhattan he swam to manhattan to kill then in new beginning he was ankored into the water, long story short MICHEAL MYERS WILL WIN GREAT MOVIE CONCEPT THOU

GOOD QUESTION

Micheal myers would kick Jason's ***