Isn't morality/good and evil/.a.man.created concept, and so it is no more 'correct' than the idea of god?

Some emotions seem programmed in us and certain few other animals like 'empathy'. I believe this is a learned behaviour from the early time, when the numbers of species were down and so by helping a stranger you had a good chance of seeing him again in the future, which would make him friendly .towards... show more Some emotions seem programmed in us and certain few other animals like 'empathy'. I believe this is a learned behaviour from the early time, when the numbers of species were down and so by helping a stranger you had a good chance of seeing him again in the future, which would make him friendly .towards you, and this was passed on genetically even.though now chances of. seeing.some beggar.on.the street twice are slim to none.