Sports bike/Crotch rocket Protective gear..and ideas on what to purchase?

I was wondering if anyone has personal crash experince, or knows some reliable protective gear they can reccomend...Im assuming its all relaible, but i wanted something that is easy to cary along, and can be worn over my clothes. Obviously id wear Gloves and a helmet, But what can be a good looking, but... show more I was wondering if anyone has personal crash experince, or knows some reliable protective gear they can reccomend...Im assuming its all relaible, but i wanted something that is easy to cary along, and can be worn over my clothes.

Obviously id wear Gloves and a helmet, But what can be a good looking, but protective jacket i could use, and fold up in the compartment on the bike when im not riding.

I never worn protective gear, so is there something that will save ur life, and you can shove in the trunk of the bike?