My boyfriend has a fetish for hairy women?

Is this normal? He is also trying to convince me to let all my body hair grow. Should I do it?

Favorite Answer

It is normal for your boyfriend to be attracted to hairy women. As others have said, let your body hair grow out so long as you are comfortable with it. Also if you are worried about what other people might say, remember they aren't so important as you and your boyfriend.

Source(s): I'm into hairy women, too.

Pretty normal- there are a lot of guys who find hirsute women to be sexy; it's just classified as "weird" since we're in a social trend where smooth is the look du jour.

If you don't mind, go for it. If it's going to make you feel self-conscious or awkward in public, or make you feel less sexy or like you have to cover it up (i.e. you don't want to wear skirts/shorts and sleeveless tops), then you guys might have to reach a compromise. Personally, though, I'd love to take a couple of months of not having to shave- it'd be like a wonderful vacation!

LOL totally!!!!

I mean I wish my boyfriend would let me just be AU naturel

but...at the same time I realize you just don't feel sexy when you're hairy, so if you are comfortable with not shaving and still feeling like a sexy beast then go for it, but if you can't then I guess he will just have to deal with the fact that you like shaving.

And yeah I could see it being fairly normal, guys just like what they like.

do what ever makes him happy. as long as you are comfty, then go for it. but if it gets uncomfortable maybe settle for keeping on part of your body longer

your bf is a creeper

• john

werid